PDA

View Full Version : Wherzz ra berzz...?

John65
05-02-2015, 08:23 PM
Looked under 'R' for Rangers...
Looked under 'T' for The Rangers...

They are nowhere to be seen...
This would seem to indicate that this particular football club have never played a European game... how strange.
UEFA have a strange way of sanctioning the 'same club' mantra...

Maybe I'm just reading it wrong... - view external link (http://www.uefa.com/teamsandplayers/index.html)

BeachEndLeftSide
05-02-2015, 09:51 PM

This would seem to indicate that this particular football club have never played a European game... how strange.

Maybe I'm just reading it wrong...

Did you look under 'H' ??

ScotlandFirst
05-02-2015, 10:00 PM
UEFA don't have to worry about getting their windaes smashed in if they don't deny the truth. :/

John65
05-02-2015, 11:20 PM

Did you look under 'H' ??[/quote]As a matter of fact I did - but just to check that Hearts and Hibs were there... In case it was a lower league thing... But the ex-club are nowhere to be found... Perhaps UEFA are just listing companies... [!]128516; I wonder how superally would explain this one...

bluek
06-02-2015, 12:48 AM
This may help you with your dilemma sarto

Fail Fail :zzz: - view external link (http://sport.stv.tv/football/clubs/rangers/205975-european-clubs-body-downgrades-rangers-status-but-recognises-history/)

AguyIknow
06-02-2015, 12:30 PM
STV claim on a two year old web page that UEFA recognise the history of ra berzz

But the article also states "Rangers do not hold a UEFA club licence as a result of a break in their accounts and, having lost their top-flight status, are no longer ordinary members of the ECA, the organisation confirmed."

Rangers have died. Sevco (did you check under S btw) may be listed in UEFA's CURRENT website shows updates on teams as recently as yesterday.

Stuff for Aberdeen Last updated: 04/02/2015 16:34 CET

Stuff for Rangers is for Women and Last updated: 02/11/2014 22:59 CET

OMHS

John65
06-02-2015, 12:36 PM
This may help you with your dilemma sarto

Fail Fail :zzz:
No dilemma.
Sevco/The Rangers do not appear on the UEFA website because they have never played a European game.
No amount of articles is going to put their on that list

"Rangers FC held ordinary membership with the ECA before entering into administration and later into liquidation. Meanwhile Rangers FC, owned by the Rangers Football Club Plc, transferred all its assets, including its goodwill, to Sevco Ltd (Sevco Ltd later changing its to the Rangers Football Club Ltd) Alike at Scottish FA level, this 'new entity' had to re-apply for membership with ECA as according to Swiss law, membership of an association is neither heritable nor transferable (article 70.3 of the Swiss Civil Code)."

bluek
06-02-2015, 02:04 PM
"The organisation regards the clubs history to be continuous regardless of the change of company."

Fail Fail :zzz:

pwlp
06-02-2015, 02:05 PM
Maybe try under Z for Zombie FC or S for Sports Direct FC?

DeezAreGood
06-02-2015, 02:09 PM
[quote="bluek"

Fail Fail :zzz:[/quote]What relevance does the ECA have, when the Swiss courts had already decided Rangers' old membership of the ECA couldn't be transferred (to a different club).

AguyIknow
06-02-2015, 02:28 PM
[quote="bluek"

Fail Fail :zzz:[/quote]

Where are you taking that quotation from plukey? Not from UEFA's current website is it?

AguyIknow
06-02-2015, 03:58 PM
Bump for Pluke

redscot
06-02-2015, 04:07 PM

Did you look under 'H' ??[/quote]

Maybe its under "Newcastle United Reserves" ?

bluek
06-02-2015, 04:11 PM
Bump for Pluke

Read the link.

Surprised John started yet another Rangers aren't Rangers thread.

Quite some stamina and enthusiasm for a clubs situation.

AguyIknow
06-02-2015, 04:13 PM
Answer the question Pluke. I'm not overly surprised you've tried to deflect mind

bluek
06-02-2015, 04:22 PM
I have.

AguyIknow
06-02-2015, 04:30 PM
I have.

Really? Then you won't mind answering both parts of it again

Where are you taking that quotation from plukey? Not from UEFA's current website is it?

bluek
06-02-2015, 04:51 PM
What is it you want to debate that hasn't been done to death Atimiknow?

When Rangers eventually get back to a position where we are eligible for european competition and if the company running the club has 3 years accounts they meet yoofa criteria.
The history of the club remains.

I dont expect you to accept any of this, but I'll get over it.

Away oot and enjoy your Friday night for phucksake

John65
06-02-2015, 06:09 PM

When Rangers eventually get back to a position where we are eligible for european competition and if the company running the club has 3 years accounts they meet yoofa criteria.

The company running the club...
Unfortunately that little phrase doesn't appear anywhere except in your head.
Let me clarify this position for you:
Rangers will be eligible for European competition when they have existed for three years - it has the square root of fk all to do with accounts or finances. The rule simply states that you have to have been a member of your home association for three years or more.
The fact that 'The Rangers' are a 'new entity' and only joined their home organisation 2 and a half years ago means that they do not ful

bluek
06-02-2015, 06:15 PM
Fail Fail sarto :zzz:

eastcoastscot
06-02-2015, 06:45 PM
STV claim on a two year old web page that UEFA recognise the history of ra berzz

But the article also states "Rangers do not hold a UEFA club licence as a result of a break in their accounts and, having lost their top-flight status, are no longer ordinary members of the ECA, the organisation confirmed."

Rangers have died. Sevco (did you check under S btw) may be listed in UEFA's CURRENT website shows updates on teams as recently as yesterday.

Stuff for Aberdeen Last updated: 04/02/2015 16:34 CET

Stuff for Rangers is for Women and Last updated: 02/11/2014 22:59 CET

OMHS

clueless c@nt

there's no entry for most Scottish teams ya pr@ck

eastcoastscot
06-02-2015, 06:47 PM

The company running the club...
Unfortunately that little phrase doesn't appear anywhere except in your head.
Let me clarify this position for you:
Rangers will be eligible for European competition when they have existed for three years - it has the square root of fk all to do with accounts or finances. The rule simply states that you have to have been a member of your home association for three years or more.
The fact that 'The Rangers' are a 'new entity' and only joined their home organisation 2 and

Airdrieman
06-02-2015, 06:59 PM

You know fine well they're in the process of liquidation and so are obviously not the same.

Now stop teasing the poor newco fans, they've enough to worry about thinking/desperately hoping that Dave King is a decent bloke. :s

eastcoastscot
06-02-2015, 07:59 PM

You know fine well they're in the process of liquidation and so are obviously not the same.

Now stop teasing the poor newco fans, they've enough to worry about thinking/desperately hoping that Dave King is a decent bloke. :s[/quote]

clueless c@nt

there's no entry for most Scottish teams ya pr@ck