PDA

View Full Version : Show you believe

bobinho
09-03-2015, 06:11 PM
Thats the message from the club on the "season ticket renewal" email.

I will if you will...;D

Seriously tho, don't look too bad, but I can't see any mention of the retainer???? How do you go about "cashing it in"?

Of course I could've missed it.

Utc

Leisure
09-03-2015, 06:27 PM
'How do you go about cashing it in?' - simple, just go into the ticket office, give them your membership number, they will quickly check their records, see that you paid for a season ticket with the 100 'retainer' and knock that off the price for next season! Just done that this afternoon for my wife's renewal and was charged 355. Bargain! UTC

claretbucky1978
09-03-2015, 06:38 PM
Mine is being renewed in the morning regardless of what division we are in.

They didnt spend money but i think thats down to bad planning in other parts. We need a full stadium and an atmosphere.

Hope Sean believes along with me

Imploding Turtle
09-03-2015, 06:40 PM
Isn't 'show you believe' what religions do to get money from you?

ClaretTony2014
09-03-2015, 07:15 PM
"'How do you go about cashing it in?' - simple, just go into the ticket office, give them your membership number, they will quickly check their records, see that you paid for a season ticket with the 100 'retainer' and knock that off the price for next season!"

I thought they were encouraging people to pay online etc. so why should they have a need to go into the ticket office?

Leisure
09-03-2015, 07:32 PM
Tony - I've no idea whether or not you can do it online, just stated what I did today! UTC

daveisaclaret
09-03-2015, 08:15 PM
You can't do it online because this is the first year they've had a retainer and nine months was not long enough to sort it out on the website. That's my opinion.