PDA

View Full Version : fao Gumby

ClaretTony2014
11-03-2015, 07:17 PM
Can I just apologise for the removal of the earlier posts.

They were removed genuinely due to buying and selling of tickets on this site not being permitted. The offer of the ticket free of charge was not seen at the time.

I can do no more than apologise.

I would email you but unfortunately I don't have access to email addresses.

I note you are logged off but if anyone on here can let you know could you email me please at claretsmad at ntlworld dot com

Really sorry about this - it was a genuine mistake and I'm the moderator who made the mistake.

Addition:

I've closed this thread because it was there as a means of communicating with and apologising to Gumby over the removal of two posts regarding tickets and was started because I had no other means of communication.

I've done all I can to try and communicate with him now and I am aware he's seen this thread. It has therefore served its purpose and any additions to it are not required.

Tony

Imploding Turtle
11-03-2015, 07:33 PM
I would email you but unfortunately I don't have access to email addresses.

Since there's no Private Messaging system, how about we put together a Google Spreadsheet of users and their email addresses? Obviously it'd be voluntary and the spreadsheet could be read-only for the unwashed masses who know how to accidentally delete everything.

Edit: It'd be easy to verify usernames and email addresses with a sticky thread for users to 'submit' their email address if they wish it to be included.

ClaretTony2014
11-03-2015, 07:36 PM
Editors used to have email addresses but the bloke who was doing the Blackburn site at the time used them to send out some emails not connected. A Burnley fan who had been on the Blackburn board received one and complained so strongly to Footy Mad that they removed the facility for editors.

The only thing I can see now is username and the back end of the email

eg. ClaretTony2014 - @ntlworld.com

poultonclaret
11-03-2015, 07:40 PM
very creditable CT. we all make mistakes but not enough people man-up and admit it like you have just done. nice one.

ClaretTony2014
11-03-2015, 07:48 PM
More importantly, I'm just trying to contact Gumby at the moment.

poultonclaret
11-03-2015, 07:59 PM
[not fish] fingers crossed for a happy outcome.

Imploding Turtle
11-03-2015, 08:06 PM
I've made a Google Sheet in case we do use it. It takes about a minute to make a Gmail account so if people didn't want to use their personal email address they could use a more anonymous one like theirCMusername@gmail.com

If you want to Tony, i can give you edit rights on it. - view external link (http://bit.ly/1BrZuyg)