PDA

View Full Version : FTAO. Spades

cdav
12-03-2015, 09:58 AM
Thanks for your question. I am in friendly communication with CT about this.
In short:
I am alarmed about vehement insults of posters, just because they don't agree with your viewpoint. Some insults border on libellous.

I have read one this morning. "I am right and there is no other opinion."
This sums it up perfectly.

I have had enough. Generally, It's been a good 10 years though. Enjoy.

GordonvaleClaret
12-03-2015, 11:52 AM
http://i61.tinypic.com/dykfuh.jpg

westmidsclaret
12-03-2015, 11:57 AM
Why do you feel the need to announce you want your account closing? Just dont use it, simples. There are loads of WUM's on here infact you're probably one. Ignore. Most of them are probably coming from the same source or is that sauce? XD

Too many people are precious nowadays. Life's too short ffs. Have a good 'un :D

spadesclaret
12-03-2015, 12:23 PM
cdav, I thought, like westmids, that there was no need to close your account. Simply stop using the forum. Then, if one day you wish to return, you won't have the bother of opening a new account.

It's a shame you feel driven out. There are some posters who set out to upset or offend. Ignore them. They're not worth the effort.

We all have posters we like and others we dislike. That's life, I'm afraid. Just avoid the ones you dislike.

cdav
12-03-2015, 12:35 PM
West Mids and Gordonvale.

On another thread Spades, a poster whom I respect, asked me a question. By the time I read it the thread was closed.

The young lady asked me a question, I thought it only polite to reply. So I set up a new thread entitled FTAO Spades. If you feel the need to view it and make comments so be it.
I was not announcing it to the world, I was answering Spades question. Any clearer?

It appears you cannot communicate with Footy Mad. I don't like computers storing my details when I don't need them to, call me old fashioned. Anyhow, it appears, the only way is not to log on. So be it.

Bin_Ont_Turf
12-03-2015, 01:50 PM
'Anyhow, it appears, the only way is not to log on. So be it'

It would appear that you didn't log on much anyway. :)