PDA

View Full Version : Subliminal rallying cry from Dyche

Bin_Ont_Turf
13-03-2015, 03:44 PM
'Come on make some effing noise at home for the rest of the season because it helps'

It came over loud a clear to me. :)

clareturion
13-03-2015, 04:14 PM
Strange that BOT seeing as it comes just a week after the Burnley Express headline " There's no pressure on the team-Dyche "

It went on to say and I quote... Dyche felt some clubs would be harder hit by the drop than debt-free Burnley

Sounds like he's already preparing for the worst, or is he under orders from the top ?

Some subliminal rallying cry that is ;D

Bin_Ont_Turf
13-03-2015, 04:26 PM
I don't think we are on the same page Clareturion (all right I didn't give folk much to work with in the OP ;D ).

In his latest interview (City preview) he was asked by Bentley about how important Turf Moor will/can be with the atmosphere and how it has gone quiet and flat recently.

'It's a valuable thing, particularly as we go further down the line' 'You don't have to be a psychologist to know that it helps'

Obviously he said that the fans have been fantastic and long may it continue.

We all know though that at home we haven't been up to scratch recently.

clareturion
13-03-2015, 07:17 PM
Totally on the same page BOT, you may very well have discerned the "call to arms". But just pointing out how imbecilic a concept it is.

If the atmosphere is all that important why have Abramovitch and Mansour not invested their billions in a 40,000 choir rather than players and coaches. Surely more cost effective if true !

Bin_Ont_Turf
13-03-2015, 07:34 PM
Now you're being silly Clareturion.

Good international class players are more important for winning football matches.

We don't have any but that's no reason for having a funeral type atmosphere and no one has said that it's 'all important'.

We should be all right tomorrow what with it being a late kick off. If everyone goes out at dinner and averages two pints an hour then we should be making a right racket come tea time. :)

mickleover_claret
14-03-2015, 12:20 AM
Charge 40 quid a pop and dish up 3 home wins all season and fans will be less enthused than they otherwise might be. Hate being lectured by managers to "make some noise".

Bin_Ont_Turf
14-03-2015, 12:25 AM
He hasn't lectured anyone to make some noise.

If you can afford to be on the ground then it shouldn't be a chore to let the lads know that you're there.

claret78
14-03-2015, 09:31 AM
"Charge 40 quid a pop and dish up 3 home wins all season and fans will be less enthused than they otherwise might be. Hate being lectured by managers to "make some noise"

For a start its between 20-25 quid a pop for most fans.

I hate to say it but our home support is embarrassing. Having said that at all the 12 grounds I've been to it's been shocking too apart from maybe Spurs in the cup randomly.

It seems its not just a problem for us but if people are still paying it'll only get worse.