PDA

View Full Version : Chelski's Matic speaks out...

evensteadiereddie
15-03-2015, 09:38 AM
"a relief he can still walk"..."horror tackle"..."bad challenge"..."Chelsea are crap"..."Mourinho's a tosser"
OK, I made the last two up but you get the idea.
Is this incident going to be referred to every time Chelski suffer a setback.
I await the Chosen One's views on our players - if he can call them players - and their performance last night.

mgill87
15-03-2015, 09:40 AM
Matic needs to grow a pair. Perhaps he needs a real injury in order to get some perspective.

Barnes also spoke about the 'incident' and said he had no intention of hurting an opposition player.

HoveEdgeWardrobe
15-03-2015, 09:56 AM
Matic is suffering the same delusions as his manger. He is seeing things that weren't there and imagining a horror tackle that he made form which no one was hurt at all.
IMHO Jose isn't a well man. I'd compare him and Chelsea to Don Revie and Leeds. It isn't a favourable comparision. They've own all their medals by cheating and bullying referees. - view external link (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYBj_qAJtRA)

BabylonClaret
15-03-2015, 09:57 AM
Yeah. And now its even worse. Apparently Ashley put all his weight on the leg ans ths FA have the termerity to refuse to punish him by hiding behind a technicality. And Dyche had the temerity to suggest it was simply momentum.

Will they ever let this go? Its not a foul. Not even a tackle and the only player rattling in with force is ****img Matic.

You know its all bull**** when Matic talks about being just happy he can walk 'after watching the video' - not 'as soon as he hit me' Hes only watched it once apparently and also Ash hasnt apologised. Im not sure who this tosser Duncan Castles is who wrote this **** but perhaps he ought to ask Matic why he didnt apologise to Barnes for attacking him on the pitch?

Maybe Matic needs someone else to do a proper horror tackle on him so he can tell the difference.

*getting really mad again*

NGSOBOB
15-03-2015, 10:32 AM
Interesting comparing Chelsea and Moanerionho with Leeds and Revie. I was thinking recently that Oscar is their Giles. Talented but nasty.

Peter_Nobles_Wig
15-03-2015, 10:41 AM
Matic does not usually get "good press" but with the maelstrom whipped up by Jose, everyone was "pro-Matic" and Matic was revelling in it. It was used to deflect attention from the Paris Train fiasco. Now it's being used to Deflect from a cry-baby performance against PSG. There are some wonderfully funny images swirling around of Jose's "babies". The World knows what they're like and we know the truth about Barnes and Matic. Hopefully, Chelski will wheel it out next season when we take another point off them at The Bridge.

BabylonClaret
15-03-2015, 12:32 PM
and hopefully if we do stay up and play them Barnes and the rest of the players will take rity in turns to whisper in his ear "gonna break your leg mate. Snap!"

ClaretandBrown
15-03-2015, 12:39 PM
In todays People a double page spread of Matic speaking about the 'tackle' This quote is a classic '...my reaction was not good but this reaction was because I thought I had broken my leg' Never seen a footballer with a broken leg leap up and chase after a player then push him over. Article also quotes Ashley talking about all the reaction to the 'tackle' that 'you just have to laugh it off really' UTC

Imploding Turtle
15-03-2015, 12:48 PM
I don't get the hatred towards Matic. What exactly has he done that is so wrong?

scoobyclaret
15-03-2015, 12:58 PM
Maybe Chelsea should consider changing their club badge to show a sheep instead of a lion with all the bleating they have been doing lately

DiBranchio
15-03-2015, 01:01 PM
Hatred IT?
Like Ashley says 'You have to laugh really' :)

Quattro
15-03-2015, 01:03 PM
Why is there hatred towards Matic? Go away, find the incident front he different camera angles, watch them by freeze-framing or in slow-mo, then ask you tour self if this hatred towards him is justified...too bloody right it is.

The FA have exonerated Barnes from any wrong-doing, the FA judged that the ref made the right decisions and video footage clearly shows that it was momentum which carried Barnes leg through onto Matic's grounded leg, which coincidentally become grouded after he had lunged towards Barnes.

Yes, it was unfortunate for Matic's to have been on the receiving end, but that does not in any excuse his reaction to it by jumping up, chasing Barnes and effectively assaulting him.

Then for Matic to come out and offer the defence of reacting in that manner because he thought he had broke his leg not only makes him look stupid, but also thick!

Also, what has Barnes got to apologise for? He has done nothing wrong, so why should he apologise? If anything, these over-paid,

jdrobbo
15-03-2015, 01:09 PM
Matic has just given a pen away...for going right over the top of the ball...hmmmmmmmmmmm

GordonvaleClaret
15-03-2015, 01:11 PM
Sure it wasn't Barnes?

LifeOfRiley
15-03-2015, 01:13 PM
Not sure about "pro matic" I think he is more pneumatic - full of wind.

Imploding Turtle
15-03-2015, 01:15 PM
Hatred IT?
Like Ashley says 'You have to laugh really'

It's just that I'm reading posts saying that Matic should 'grow a pair', while at the same time crying like little schoolgirls because he pushed one of our players.

Barnes is right about laughing, the problem is that as much as i laugh at Mourinho i also have to laugh at some of you. Portions of us are as pathetic as him.

Edit: spelling.

Bin_Ont_Turf
15-03-2015, 01:18 PM
'you just have to laugh it off really'

Well that's just creased me.

If Ashley has said that then that is brilliant.

Sarum
15-03-2015, 01:20 PM
"Matic needs to grow a pair."

Perhaps he's halfway there; he's certainly made a right tit of himself...

oldcolner
15-03-2015, 02:56 PM
Ashley's response in Daily Mail below. Thought it came from the programme

Given Chelsea's tactics of hounding refs for pens and cards why did they not do it when it was such a criminal event. - because they saw nothing wrong or had a collective mental absence :? - view external link (www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2995043/Ashley-Barnes-breaks-silence-laugh-Jose-Mourinho-criticism-criminal-tack)

The Bedlington Terrier
15-03-2015, 03:20 PM
Chelsea and Matic really do need to move on. We have just done them a massive favour and not one word of thanks!

hello_dave
15-03-2015, 04:13 PM
Where is the media outcry against Oscar for his 2 footed tackle which unbelievably ended in a red card for Ibrahimovic?
Perhaps Jose is already writing his script for his impromptu appearance on Sky Sports to defend Ibrahimovic for this "Criminal" challenge?

How do you embed photos? - view external link (https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xap1/v/t1.0-9/s480x480/11043274_888128654563060_4504839193154585861_n.jpg ?oh=ad9)

oldcolner
15-03-2015, 07:08 PM
Too many https as link automatically adds one. Hoped this works now but it still fails
You can use www.tinypics to post a photo - view external link (fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xap1/v/t1.0-9/s480x480/11043274_888128654563060_4504839193154585861_n.jpg ?)

silkyskills1
15-03-2015, 09:07 PM
The Chelsea player was very fortunate to stay on the pitch this afternoon. A blatant foul at the start of the 2nd half should have seen a 2nd yellow but
the referee bottled it. His manager dubbed him a few minutes later somewhat relieved I would imagine.
Edit should have read 'subbed'

what_no_pies
15-03-2015, 09:45 PM
Matic actually quoted as saying 'I only needed to see one replay to know that the tackle could have broken my leg'

So he's using the severity of the 'tackle' (pass) to justify his 'moment of madness' retaliation but then came out and said it was the replay that confirmed for him how bad it could have been.

A tad contradictory really.

Imploding Turtle
15-03-2015, 09:50 PM
It's not. From his point of view without looking at a replay its possible that it felt worse than it actually was. Watching a replay can provide him with an answer.

yorksclaret
15-03-2015, 10:11 PM
Rivalling Nona Gaye and the guy the Chelsea racists wouldn't let on the train for 'victim' over-reaction of the week'.

edit. Grammar.

Imploding Turtle
15-03-2015, 10:20 PM
Rivalling Nona Gaye and the guy the Chelsea racists wouldn't let on the train for 'victim over-reaction of the week'.

At least you acknowledge he's a victim.

IanMcL
15-03-2015, 10:21 PM
Was spared from another certain sending off by his friend the referee Dean.