PDA

View Full Version : Are Hull at serious risk?

jdrobbo
15-03-2015, 02:08 PM
Our win yesterday, really has pulled a few fringe dudes back into the mix. Sunderland are in turmoil and have a kinder looking run-in, yet Hull appear to have a really terrible run of games. They're cup finals for us all, but I wouldn't swap our fixtures for theirs and that's saying something.

Hull v Chelsea
Swansea v Hull
Southampton v Hull
Hull v Liverpool
Crystal Palace v Hull
Hull v Arsenal
Hull v Burnley
Tottenham v Hull
Hull v Man Utd

mdd2
15-03-2015, 02:11 PM
If they win 5 of those NO
If they lose the lot Yes
If they win some, lose some then maybe.

DavetheVicar
15-03-2015, 02:13 PM
A very tough run in.

Peter_Nobles_Wig
15-03-2015, 02:19 PM
Can you just imagine the face on "Belligerent Steve"?!

I wud luv it ;D

Imploding Turtle
15-03-2015, 02:20 PM
They have a run like the one we're in. They can only reasonable expect points from Swansea and us. You have to think they're ****ed if they don't win one of them.

mdd2
15-03-2015, 02:21 PM
Just been looking at the Championship and wigan have a tough 9 games, Watford and Derby at home, boro away, Fulham and Millwall away.

thedonz
15-03-2015, 02:37 PM
Yes they are at serious risk and that horrendous looking fixture list will keep them in trouble right to the end of the season. That is great news for us.
We wouldn't be looking at other teams games unless we thought we had a chance of survival and I hope a good number of other people are doing that now because it will mean yesterday's brilliant result has brought some hope back among the fans who were Burnley fans at their best yesterday.
Of course there is always a BUT in everything and yesterday's great result shows that fixture lists mean nothing if your team believes in itself.
So a better question for me is whether Hull have the fight required under Bruce. I dont think so but others may disagree.

Imploding Turtle
15-03-2015, 02:56 PM
The more I look at that fixture list for Hull, coupled with Sunderland's form the more confident I am that we'll stay up.

Notrigsbyscat
15-03-2015, 03:15 PM
That Hull game for us is probably now more a critical game than the last one at Villa, who are pulling themselves out of it

I personally think it's between us and Sunderland

hello_dave
15-03-2015, 04:16 PM
And I do hope Wigan are relegated...if ever there was a team that never belonged outside the bottom division it`s that star sprinkled dogturd.

jdrobbo
05-04-2015, 07:29 PM
Stand by my original thoughts, Hull are really going to have to turn in some fantastic displays from here on in. I think we can catch them. A good point for us today against Spurs. Take it and run.

NickBFC
05-04-2015, 08:03 PM
Agree - if we finish above two not inc. Hull I think we'll stay up. We need to go there and win though (judging by recent years easy yeah? ;D )

Can't see them staying up but football's a funny old game..

jdrobbo
05-04-2015, 08:05 PM
True, although not losing is more important.

Boliclaret
05-04-2015, 08:07 PM
My own personal gut feeling is simple.

Do the double over them and I'll be surprised if we finish below them.

Avoid defeat and we give ourselves a real fighting chance looking at those fixtures.

Get beat by them and I think it'll put us down. Its going to be very close. :s

Jamb0MackemClaret
05-04-2015, 09:00 PM
Yup, if we win at Hull they're right in there. That's a horror run-in.