PDA

View Full Version : Yet another open letter to the Board

Peter_Nobles_Wig
15-03-2015, 04:23 PM
Please bet the ranch on Sean Dyche. Nail him down with a long-term contract.

It is obvious that the players believe in him and play their hearts out for him week in, week out.

The more you listen to him, the more you believe that he is the way forward. To lose him would be a disaster.

mdd2
15-03-2015, 04:30 PM
P_N_W, sadly you, I and the rest of the Footballing world know that nails do not work. If the man has ambition beyond being a manager and wants silver, then he will leave. Sir Alex wanted fame and fortune Dario Gradi seems to have got a buzz developing players and so seemed happy to stay at Crewe but for every Dario there are probably 50 Sir Alex.
I hope beyond hope he is in the Dario mould and sets his roots with us.

Peter_Nobles_Wig
15-03-2015, 04:34 PM
That's sounds too much like "common sense" mdd.

I prefer MY World were every person speaks the truth, footballers don't dive and Santa comes down the chimley on Christmas Eve ;D

ClaretTony2014
15-03-2015, 05:27 PM
"Please bet the ranch on Sean Dyche. Nail him down with a long-term contract."

Do you honestly think that's not already been done, as it was with Ings. Just maybe the manager doesn't want to tie himself down to a long term contract.

evensteadiereddie
15-03-2015, 05:29 PM
And, please, please, please, sell Leicester and Stoke only the bare minimum of tickets we have to.
Allocate the back rows only of the CF in an effort to cut down the effect of their support.
Tottenham and Arsenal fans don't worry me, they'll be grumbling and groaning anyway.
Come on, points picked up against Stoke and Leicester will be worth far more than the revenue lost in the long run.