PDA

View Full Version : You know your in the Prem when

SMALLPAUL
15-03-2015, 08:15 PM
You know your in the Premier League when dispite beating the Champions the BBC would rather not report like this...

"George Boyds goal gave Burnley a famous win againsed Manchester City which now leaves them just 1 point from saftey"

And instead report like this...

"George Boyds goal gave Burnley a famous win againsed Manchester City to further damage the Champions hopes or retaining their Premier League title"

TheLonePoster
15-03-2015, 08:20 PM
You see insults and slights in every media report about your teamXD

JohnAngusFan
15-03-2015, 08:24 PM
You are dam right TLP.

yorksclaret
15-03-2015, 11:48 PM
I was delighted when I heard our win had 'lifted us up to 18th'.

Oops it did. Thought we were 18th already.

gogogadgetlegs
16-03-2015, 01:06 AM
when... its all about the title fight. - view external link (www.youtube.com/watch?v=B747l5O8-PY)

mdd2
16-03-2015, 07:03 AM
Too bad too good on MOD last night certainly gave us a lot of compliments although made the point that after their awful showing at Old Trafford, Spurs had some easy games against Leicester and Burnley coming up. :blue:

lotty1
16-03-2015, 07:27 AM
I watched snippets of the Chelsea game yesterday and the commentator mentioned that Man City had done Chelsea a favour by losing at Burnley . Amazing really . :s

SussexDon1
16-03-2015, 07:56 AM
The Sky pundits after the game did say Burnley played well and deserved to win but then just talked about how poor City played. At half time it was even worse basically saying non stop how City "should be winning this comfortably"

If we do go down I certainly will not miss the way the Media has basically treated us like 2nd class citizens.

Saturday was a GREAT day and I am so proud of the lads.

It was also another kind of victory. 11 British/Irish lads 1 Rest of the World team 0 (Except for Joe Hart and Lampard coming on at the end they fielded 10 foreigners and brought on two more as subs- that shouldn't be allowed!)

UTC

oldcolner
16-03-2015, 03:48 PM
Kick off days and times change to mess up your travel plans
Rovers fans are envious
Mourinho rabbits on about you before and days and weeks after the game
Most other teams and their managers cant speak English
Lawro tries to predict your scores every week.
You get 60M in your bank :D

MrTopTier
16-03-2015, 05:03 PM
people who have been for refreshments/loo etc wander down the aisle looking for their seat, only to realise they are nowhere near where they thought they should be.

MrClaretandBlue
16-03-2015, 05:05 PM
Looks like the BBC needs a new proofreader.

The Bedlington Terrier
17-03-2015, 08:51 AM
As long as we finish seventeenth or above I am not bothered in the least.
At least they have stopped calling us Barnsley!

LoveCurryPies
17-03-2015, 09:18 AM
No matter the outcome of the season, I think it is safe to say our passionate, hard-working team & manager have earned the respect of many premier league clubs and football fans in general.

Hopefully we will survive but it's going to come down to the wire.