PDA

View Full Version : how we will stay up

mickymiller
19-03-2015, 10:40 PM
The only way the millers will stay in the champinship is the teams below and around us will not perform as is happening now and we have to thank the likes of leeds and wednesday for that. The millers are not good enough at the moment to take the initiative and determine their own future. Their level is division 1 at best. If the likes of wigan, brighton and fuham begin to perform then were back in division 1 because we cannot win any games. It looks like we have to win 3 more matches to be somewhere safe but to be honest i cannot for the life of me see this happening, I hope I am totally wrong but as it stands we are in the hands of other teams performances.

millmoormagic
19-03-2015, 10:45 PM
The only way the millers will stay in the champinship is the teams below and around us will not perform as is happening now and we have to thank the likes of leeds and wednesday for that. The millers are not good enough at the moment to take the initiative and determine their own future. Their level is division 1 at best. If the likes of wigan, brighton and fuham begin to perform then were back in division 1 because we cannot win any games. It looks like we have to win 3 more matches to be somewhere safe but to be honest i cannot for the life of me see this happening, I hope I am totally wrong but as it stands we are in the hands of other teams performances.

Comedian? or another cabbage from Wednesday? funny you talk about the millers as "their" twice in that paragraph of bull sheite you just posted, go to bed son, school in the morning...