PDA

View Full Version : Spurs game in Furengirola

Quickenthetempo
31-03-2015, 01:35 PM
Anyone got any reccomendations for bars to watch the Spurs game in on Sunday?

I only have about an hour to check in the hotel and find a bar to watch the game so any help would be appreciated.

We are staying next to the beach and centre so should be quite near all the bars.

tybfc
31-03-2015, 01:56 PM
The London Pub will show the game with it being on Sunday lunchtime but pubs across from there on the marina should have it on. If Scubies is still there on the marina they have Sky sports and big screens and open at 10 o'clock in the morning.

Both are bang in the centre of Fuengirola.

Quickenthetempo
31-03-2015, 02:39 PM
Cheers Ty the London bar could be lively with playing spurs haha.

I'm going with the Mrs though and I haven't shown her the 'we can get excited watching Burnley side of me yet' might be best for a quieter pub to make sure the first day of the break goes smooth haha.

SimplyClaret
31-03-2015, 03:06 PM
If time gets tight or you are delayed, hop off the train at Arroyo, head across the main road from the station and then down the first pedestrian alleyway. First or second bar down on the left is a Sports bar and they will have it on. I have seen them screen up to three or four different games at once in yond. And the owner will bring drinks and snacks to your table as you watch.

longside4evr
31-03-2015, 03:22 PM
Fuengirola is how its spelt on the Costa Del Sol their is loads of bars that show live games hear they advertise what games are shown on the chalk boards but have no chance if its not live on sky
Trying to get through to them as some games this season have been shown on Canal+ but they rather show the re run games of La Liga :blue: :D

MARBELLACLARET
31-03-2015, 09:42 PM
You will be spoilt for choice, back of the Miramar Hotel is Bertie Bees Bar.
UTC