PDA

View Full Version : Newcastle and WBA

distortiondave
08-04-2015, 08:38 AM
Very little talk about these two going down, and probably with good reason, but Newcastle have Liverpool and Spurs in their next two, and still have Leicester, QPR and WBA below them to play. One more win will probably see them reyt, but they're on a bad run with potential relegation rivals still to play.

As for WBA, their next winnable game is their next one - Leicester. After that they have Palace away, Liverpool, Man Utd, Newcastle, Chelsea and Arsenal.

If Leicester beat them on Saturday and we win against Arsenal (big ifs, obvs) then we're 4 points behind them entering our winnable run and their horror run which is worse than Hulls.

goddy2shoes
08-04-2015, 08:57 AM
Think Newcastle already have enough points. I can't see 5 of the teams below them getting to 35 points let alone Newcastle losing all their games till the end of the season.

Now WBA on the other hand, if they lose to Leicester I could see them struggle to crawl to 35 points given their run-in and they might be in danger. That being said, I'd rather they stuff Leicester and effectively put them on the brink of relegation.

topcat69
08-04-2015, 09:37 AM
As poor as they have been recently, they are safe.
But they are major contributors to our possible relegation.
Newcastle, we should have had 6 points from, and they capitulate in their own derby.
WBA, deservedly stuffed at their place but should have taken all three points at the Turf.
Then the one that may come back to haunt us, Foster's c0ck up against Villa and handing them 2 extra points.