PDA

View Full Version : Changes in the offing ?

stodgy
08-04-2015, 09:17 AM
“But if we can survive and, hopefully, we will survive, we will do a lot of things differently and recruit better and do things which will improve us.

quote from evans in yorkshire post.

stodgy
08-04-2015, 10:45 AM
thought a change in transfer policy might stimulate a bit of conversation ,but forgot i was on Topgear site.

wrinkly
08-04-2015, 03:37 PM
Wednesday morning is not really rush hour on message boards Stodgy.

Link to the story might have helped.

As to the topic:

I seem to recall a post about the loan system being trimmed down next season
. So SE may have to change policy anyway.

I know people moan about SE's loan/transfer activities and not playing "our own" but he does tend to get it right eventually. The keeper, both full backs and Rawson were all excellent on Monday. We can't afford to buy these players but they are, in my opinion, better than "our own" - view external link (http://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/sport/football/rotherham/evans-to-reassess-millers-recruitment-policy-1-7197894)

stodgy
08-04-2015, 03:44 PM
agree with you on the system evans as been using, just makes me chuckle that on a football forum ,people seem more bothered about discussing evans new car,having said that i am a non driver ,so probably look at evans new car in a different light.

Zilzal
08-04-2015, 07:18 PM
What's all this WE WILL nonsense?

Surely he's on his bike at the end of the season?

GET RID, Tony, you know it makes sense.

gwru
08-04-2015, 07:19 PM
Hope we're in a position were we are safe before Reading game. Know to get outlay back will take time but only way forward is to extend the ground. Got to be away end & original plans family stand.

What impressed me mon' loan players Martinez, Hunt, Rawson & Lafferty played like they wanted it. Is there any chance of keeping them? Rawson on a season's long loan. Hunt's been that good I've forgot about Tavs. They're type of players we need.