PDA

View Full Version : Man City--- a joke and embarrassment

malwayne
12-04-2015, 05:56 PM
To everyone connected with the club and the premier league. Is that what you get for over 200 million pounds ? They made Phil Jones look like the next frank beckanbauer and when you concede goals by world class players such as Young,, Fellaini and Smalling it makes you wonder what goes on at their plush training complex next to the Etihad from Monday morning until kick off. Yes they won the league last year (or did they ?) but to put it well and truly into perspective the Clarets beat them recently and they weren't much good that day either.i'm told that the premier league has a lot going for it- exciting? Sometimes. Quality- sometimes,overhyped? All the time. If you want hype just put talk sport on your radios at 6 a.m in the morning and just listen to the garbage spew out of there for 4 hours trying to boost our premier league up to the best around.. You'll probably get a "pellegrini out! " campaign going at the same time. He will carry the can but there's at least 11 players who

yesTHATironingboard
12-04-2015, 06:06 PM
if you are embarrassed by manchester city then i'm embarrassed by you.

get a grip.

Quicknick
12-04-2015, 06:37 PM
I think he's right. The EPL is overrated.

Bin_Ont_Turf
12-04-2015, 07:03 PM
I don't think my pants will ever dry if Southampton snatch 4th place off them.

Ealing_Claret
12-04-2015, 07:06 PM
I went to watch Espanyol versus Elche last week. It was dire. Give me the Premier League every time.

yesTHATironingboard
12-04-2015, 07:12 PM
Give me the Premier League every time.

at a stretch it's the second best league in england.

the op is one of those that believes the hype and wears the t-shirt.

Darthlaw
12-04-2015, 07:29 PM
Demichelis was a touch embarrassing with this effort... - view external link (vine.co/v/eui2LwF92va)