PDA

View Full Version : Good Luck

tomfox
26-04-2015, 03:25 AM
Whilst I was earlier criticised for finding a topic that was negative to Leicester, I intend to post here in peace.

As 2 of the 3 promoted clubs, we were always going to struggle, but I'm not sure where the Burnley/Leicester rivalry has come from.

I'm presuming it's mainly from going head to head last season and I'm guessing that Nigel Pearson didn't endear himself to your fans after the 2-2 draw in October.

Well, ignore Pearson, a lot of our fans aren't fond of him either, whatever he's done for our club.

Just as some of you are probably sick of Dyche pleading poverty.

Anyway, the match we played wasn't even worthy of the Championship, it was awful, but needs must.

If Ings had taken the penalty, you'd probably have won, trust me, I know the pain, I'm sure you all remember Knockaert v Watford in the play offs. I still can't watch that.

Anyway, I guess I'm here to say I hope you stay up, although not at our expense!

Without wanting to sound patronising, you have gone about thin

belgianclaret
26-04-2015, 07:08 AM
decent post TF - thxs

I must admit that my dislike towards Leicester was mainly inspired by their arrogant manager

Good luck

ClaretTony2014
26-04-2015, 08:36 AM
I don't recall us ever having had any problems with Leicester until the last two away games against them.

Last season there were the insulting comments from the former player on local radio and this season there was disrespectful Nigel.

I am getting a bit fed up of them winning here though - that's four successive Turf Moor wins they've had.