PDA

View Full Version : OT ish beer at NYS

ozzymiller
26-04-2015, 10:17 AM
Having a pint in the family stand minutes before kick off. It was very quiet and I spotted a young man in a suit behind the kiosk counter. I asked him if he was the manager, to which he replied he was. I then asked why they don't pull pints beforehand especially at half time. He got very defensive and said that when they do they then have complaints that it is flat. He went on to say that they even tried the four pump dispenser but the fans still complained. I said surely not at half time when you are selling lots of the stuff but he was adamant that it was only a handful of people who wanted it pre-pulled.
Now, I have attended pretty much every game since we came to NYS and have not seen anyone pre-pull or have I seen the four pint dispenser.
My question to you is would you prefer pre-pulled, especially at half time or not? For me it's a no brainer to get rid of queues.
If enough reply in favour of pre-pulled beer I will email my findings to the company. If not, fair enough I'll

tony260674
26-04-2015, 10:44 AM
[quote="ozzymiller"]Having a pint in the family stand minutes before kick off. It was very quiet and I spotted a young man in a suit behind the kiosk counter. I asked him if he was the manager, to which he replied he was. I then asked why they don't pull pints beforehand especially at half time. He got very defensive and said that when they do they then have complaints that it is flat. He went on to say that they even tried the four pump dispenser but the fans still complained. I said surely not at half time when you are selling lots of the stuff but he was adamant that it was only a handful of people who wanted it pre-pulled.
Now, I have attended pretty much every game since we came to NYS and have not seen anyone pre-pull or have I seen the four pint dispenser.
My question to you is would you prefer pre-pulled, especially at half time or not? For me it's a no brainer to get rid of queues.
If enough reply in favour of pre-pulled beer I will email my fi

deMiller
26-04-2015, 11:04 AM
They do it at Wembly, the top stadium in England. I think that says enough.

caytonmiller
26-04-2015, 11:53 AM
They do it at Wembly, the top stadium in England. I think that says enough.

and it was sht ale

MoorlandMiller
26-04-2015, 09:31 PM
Maybe the reason they dispense so slowly is so that they don't run out! Oh but they did run out of cider in the main stand on Saturday! Unbelievable!

Casper64Frank
26-04-2015, 09:35 PM
Maybe the reason they dispense so slowly is so that they don't run out! Oh but they did run out of cider in the main stand on Saturday! Unbelievable!

Then you and Corner should get to the bar quicker.