PDA

View Full Version : Conspiracy theory from a Norwich fan

rolymiller
26-04-2015, 08:21 PM
Talking about the sending off:

"Having just seen this incident here's my interpretation of events:

The FA/Football league dock Rotherham three points on Friday but desperately don't want the points deduction to lead to their relegation and a possible court case.

They therefore call Mark Brown the referee Friday night and tell him to 'go easy' on Rotherham Saturday as they're bound to be feeling hard done by, victimised etc etc etc.

Sounds far fetched I know but having just seen the video evidence I can think of no other logical explanation. As others have said it wasn't a punch it was somebody simply trying to escape from a headlock. Shocking!"

My thoughts on this then is why didnt he send their goalie off as well he had a decent excuse with his time wasting after already being booked. Why didnt he send their no 41 off for his lunge on Pringle. Why didnt he send Jerome off for his elbowing. Why didnt he give us a pen when their defender fell on the ball and handle the ball in t

GijsbertBos
26-04-2015, 08:25 PM
What a load of tosh from the Norwich fan.

I have always been a firm believer in judging sendings off by the player in questions reaction. Grabban offered no protest. He just turned around and headed for the tunnel.

It was the right decision, no conspiracy. End of story.

Casper64Frank
26-04-2015, 08:45 PM
The extra two points they think they should have had would have taken them into 2nd place so it`s only sour grapes not a conspiracy.

burger1
26-04-2015, 10:03 PM
Cant see it being sour grapes either tbh... i think like ourselves they would actually have taken a draw b4 kick off... yes they pushing for promotion but playing away at NYS against a team bitter from points deduction fighting for there life and already turned a few top class teams over this season i think they be happy

Casper64Frank
26-04-2015, 10:13 PM
Norwich manager wasn't happy given the comments he made after the game.

He must have seen a different game to some of us.

You are right the majority of Norwich fans we spoke to pre match were settling for a point and a place in the play offs.

Ericsladkilnhurst
26-04-2015, 10:43 PM
Blame Delia Smith, she got the Recipe wrong !

She could sing McArthur Park !

" I don't think that I can take it, cause it took so long to Bake it & I'll never use that recipe again Oh Nooooooo "

burger1
26-04-2015, 10:49 PM
ye lol hes thinking of the

Ericsladkilnhurst
26-04-2015, 10:57 PM
I thought their manager got it wrong when he took Redmond off, he was causing us a lot of problems. !