PDA

View Full Version : Loanees

collecting
26-04-2015, 10:29 PM
Which 4 loanees would you sign permanent (in order) if we were in next seasons championship ?

Hunt
Lafferty
Ledesma
Lawrence

BradfordFozzie
26-04-2015, 10:44 PM
Hunt
Lawrence
Lafferty
Ledesma

millerman_in_newyork
26-04-2015, 10:51 PM
Hunt and Lafferty in equal measure.

None of the others but Rawson and Martinez would be great despite most likely being out of our reach.

gorky
27-04-2015, 09:07 AM
Lawrence
Emi the Great
Hunt
Lafferty

If we could get any of those I would be delighted.

gwru
27-04-2015, 10:52 AM
Hunt and Lafferty in equal measure.

None of the others but Rawson and Martinez would be great despite most likely being out of our reach.

Agree with that Rawson not even on the bench for Derby, get him on a seasons loan, make sure its watertight, no comebacks this time. Martinez he's not going to play for Arsenal, he prob' wants to play football, but along with Hunt & Lafferty going to have to bust our wage structure. Don't want Ledesma, went to Brighton, they sent him back to Bora, no way I'd risk a contract on him. We need a proper right sided player. We've got 4 strikers who are not target men, that's what we need.

PeteWaller
27-04-2015, 11:01 AM
Hunt
Rawson
Martinez
Lafferty

Snowball
27-04-2015, 11:31 AM
Emi The Great
Hunt
Lawrence
Lafferty

leedsmiller
27-04-2015, 12:23 PM
We were having the same debate this time last year and, assuming we're playing Championship football next season, we'll have the same major obstacles when it comes to permanent signings, unfashionable club and uncompetitive wage structure. I've been critical of our loan policy this season but I'm beginning to think loan signings are the only way we can hope to avoid a lengthy relegation battle in 2015/16 - subject to a radical strategic re-think and the emphasis on a minimum number of longer-term quality players.

PeteWaller
27-04-2015, 04:05 PM
We were having the same debate this time last year and, assuming we're playing Championship football next season, we'll have the same major obstacles when it comes to permanent signings, unfashionable club and uncompetitive wage structure. I've been critical of our loan policy this season but I'm beginning to think loan signings are the only way we can hope to avoid a lengthy relegation battle in 2015/16 - subject to a radical strategic re-think and the emphasis on a minimum number of longer-term quality players.

You are right Leeds, my sentiments as well. Let's hope we have all learned something this season