That's all...

CAMiller
28-04-2015, 10:30 PM
Now will you give it a rest??

That's all...

Can pigs fly?

Brin
28-04-2015, 10:33 PM
How big a slice of humble pie would you like ZilZal?

Boy you've got it so wrong again...XD

Keswickmiller
28-04-2015, 10:35 PM
I was going to do a post race kind of bet CAM,but I just thought this was more succinct.

He was wrong about the Purshouse's too :)

caytonmiller
28-04-2015, 10:35 PM
think he will need two season tickets for next season.
humble pie always goes to your hips

shytalk
28-04-2015, 10:56 PM
I'm sure the Z man said he would apologise,but I doubt if he will.After all he would not admit to being wrong previously.

Casper64Frank
28-04-2015, 11:54 PM
Now will you give it a rest??

That's all...

I`m sure Zilzal will be more than happy about

the final outcome.

Some of the quotes he made were actually not far from wrong and I`m sure he will be back next season predicting doom and gloom.

You have to make allowances for his very dry sense of humour.

villamiller
28-04-2015, 11:57 PM
I'm sure the Z man said he would apologise,but I doubt if he will.After all he would not admit to being wrong previously.
The man will apologise ...because he his a man...and he will admit he was wrong ...I'm sure of it B) B) B) B)

kempo
29-04-2015, 10:54 AM
Zilzal is the second best poster on this board and that is why people like to have a go at him.

tom12026
29-04-2015, 11:04 AM
Zilzal is the second best poster on this board and that is why people like to have a go at him.

thanks for the recognition!.;D

Ellis_D
29-04-2015, 07:26 PM

So who is the best, yourself or IBS, I take it?

Ellis_D
29-04-2015, 07:32 PM
Zilzal seems to have gone missing. Too embarrassed by any chance? He literally spunked his pants when we got the points deduction, because he KNEW he was going to get the chance to gloat and say, "I told you so."

Well, Zilzal, I'm not the kind of guy to say I told you so... But... I told you so...

millavanilla
30-04-2015, 04:25 AM
[quote="Ellis_D"

Well, Zilzal, I'm not the kind of guy to say I told you so... But... I told you so...[/quote]

Post no 9 ellis...in disguise...

hillsborough miller
30-04-2015, 06:24 AM
i must say im a bit disgusted at some of the posts on here about another fans honest opinion about our team the manager.
I have been a critic of Steve Evans tactics at the time and Steve has admitted he has made tactical mistakes in those matches.

Most of all this board is about fans opinions and perceptions of their team.If you don't like it just says so in an adult way there is no need to be personal with the attack

millavanilla
30-04-2015, 06:54 AM
i must say im a bit disgusted at some of the posts on here about another fans honest opinion about our team the manager.
I have been a critic of Steve Evans tactics at the time and Steve has admitted he has made tactical mistakes in those matches.

Most of all this board is about fans opinions and perceptions of their team.If you don't like it just says so in an adult way there is no need to be personal with the attack

Theres nothing personal, not from me anyway..just fun..zilzal loves giving it large, but at the moment playing the invisible man..kempo loves telling everybody how his IQ is much larger, and his material world is much better than anyone elses, and they love it, then people respond, then they shout the teacher..just fun, thats all...

hillsborough miller
30-04-2015, 07:13 AM
milla i know that buts sometimes it has gone on too far i myself have been slated for opinions.

oh by the way i dont live in hillsborough i grew up their surrounded by piggies and blunts

howdydoo
30-04-2015, 08:35 AM

Join the club. I'm disgusted too.

So it's OK to be personal about some of our players and in particular, towards the manager?

Wanting the manager out of a job, stating that Broadfoot is useless. That's OK to do but if people want to throw a bit back your way, it's not acceptable?

F@CKOFF with that notion.

A small section of our support are never happy unless we win every game. I've seen the same posters, time and time again attempt to discredit, abuse and hound out managers and players alike.

It's

howdydoo
30-04-2015, 08:37 AM
PS.

UTM

We are stayin UP.

kempo
30-04-2015, 09:05 AM
Abusing people is wrong whether they are managers, players or fellow posters...it's just not a necessary part of a critical post and like howdy, I don't like calls for people to lose their livelihood.

Zilzal has every right to be negative and critical of the manager.
I don't agree with him but manage to control myself from making personel attacks on him and most would agree that he is an intelligent, well read and interesting poster.

Milla...you constantly attack zilzal with your comments and consider it to be a bit of fun...zilzal has made it clear that he doesn't like it and that's when a bit of fun is actually a bit of bullying.

Personally I don't mind your comments against me although it does get tiresome at times as your posts are a bit one dimensional.

Zilzal, I'm sure will be making a response to his relegation predictions failing at some stage although it should be noted that he was more accurate than my mid table bets!