PDA

View Full Version : Stewards

UpTheMillers93
29-04-2015, 01:11 PM
Is anyone on here a steward at Rotherham matches or know anyone who is as I lost my phone at the match last night and someone on facebook said it was handed in to the stewards. Thanks for any help. UTM

johnjjs
29-04-2015, 02:29 PM
hi up the millers if it was handed in to the stewards it will have been taken to the reception. give them a call it should be there

UpTheMillers93
29-04-2015, 05:20 PM
I've been to the stadium they've not had it handed in and contacted all the stewarding companies and they've all said same but someone on facebook as told me he definitely gave it to a steward who was stood near the dugouts and got photo proof of him walking towards the stewards.

johnjjs
29-04-2015, 06:40 PM
is it the person who handed it to steward who has the proof as there was only g4s and showsec stewards on duty last night if he had a full yellow jacket it was g4s and you need to speak with john forsdyke at g4s office at institute of sport sheffield

UpTheMillers93
30-04-2015, 11:36 AM
Ive contacted G4S, Showsec and M&D who was also stewarding but all them say no phone has been handed in so I need some proof that the phone was actually handed to the stewards on the pitch near the dugouts after the match.

mcoulio
30-04-2015, 05:57 PM
Anything handed to stewards or found by stewards are handed to Rotherham united supervisors after the stand sweep,i would try and contact Paul Davis and see if the phone is in the control room if I was you.