PDA

View Full Version : Derby FC

head_chef
02-05-2015, 01:44 PM
lol lol lol lol lol ****ed it up

Craig Bryson should of took his chance to play top flight football :D :D :D :D

butterflyvenom
02-05-2015, 01:46 PM
wolves must feel gutted .so near and yet...

CardyTheClaret
02-05-2015, 01:46 PM
Where are all those Derby fans who were on here last season saying they were going to walk the league this season?

BabylonClaret
02-05-2015, 03:55 PM
At least we will have six points next season!!!

evensteadiereddie
02-05-2015, 03:58 PM
They seem to have replaced Cardiff as the Championship's serial bottlers.
Commiserations oldtimer if you're looking in. See you next season, bud.

Boliclaret
02-05-2015, 04:03 PM
With the Mackens win today theres still a strong posibility of it being Leicester, QPR, Derby and ourselves battling it out next season.

Be just like old times. ;)

Quicknick
02-05-2015, 05:02 PM
I will really laugh if Leicester go down after their run. >:)

RogerEliHatTrick
02-05-2015, 05:04 PM
It will be difficult for us next season. Derby had a good squad and manager.

evensteadiereddie
02-05-2015, 05:10 PM
Their squad has peaked and the Brolly Boy will be pi88ing off very shortly.

cubanclaret
02-05-2015, 05:14 PM
Wouldn't laugh too much - Dyche for Derby very much a strong possibility now.

TuftyBeamish
02-05-2015, 05:24 PM
If Dyche was to go to Derby, it might not be too disastrous for all parties concerned. I'm not saying I want him to go, but I wouldn't be too worried if he did. There aren't many examples of Managers getting promotion just after relegation. A change for both Clubs could be as good as a rest.

Bin_Ont_Turf
02-05-2015, 06:11 PM
My apologies to Oldtimeram and the decent Derby fans but this picture did give me a chuckle...

http://i57.tinypic.com/16kr2h.jpg

mistaram
02-05-2015, 06:19 PM
Have you scored a goal in 2015 if you have I must have missed it Had to laugh at the dork who said the brolly will be off where do you think Ings will be next season Shackel already signed pre contract with Hull and Trippier on his way to West Ham you will be back to your normal mid table little Chanpionship club with your usual 10,000 crowds

Bin_Ont_Turf
02-05-2015, 06:22 PM
You're more of a lamb than a Ram sonny jim.

ksrclaret
02-05-2015, 06:30 PM
Bryson off to FC United of Manchester, Will Hughes already signed pre contract with Hellas Verona and Chris Martin off to Bamber Bridge.

Your go mistaram.

TuftyBeamish
02-05-2015, 06:33 PM
I was starting to wonder exactly why I was so amused at Derby County choking(yet again) this afternoon and the this Billy-Big-*******s-Club supporting gob-shyte came on and reminded me.

Just like their dreary Midlands cousins up the A52, Derby fans ought to realise that our little old Club has been in the Top Flight twice since the last time either of their Great Clubs were there. Twice, whilst they have been pointlessly roaring at each other across the wasteland that is Long Eaton.

stacky_claret
02-05-2015, 06:36 PM
Mistaram yes mate we beat the premier league champions manchester city1-0
Now remind me again ;D

ClaretAWH
02-05-2015, 06:42 PM
And this is what I miss from the championship the most, good banter and rivalry plus all the Derby days and back to normal time kick offs Saturday and Tuesday, and local Derbys, bring it on, and can't wait for the transfer window to open.

Good to be back with you oldtimerram

UTC NNN

mgill87
02-05-2015, 06:46 PM
"Have you scored a goal in 2015 if you have I must have missed it Had to laugh at the dork who said the brolly will be off where do you think Ings will be next season Shackel already signed pre contract with Hull and Trippier on his way to West Ham you will be back to your normal mid table little Chanpionship club with your usual 10,000 crowds"

...and breathe.

fourtetoffensive
02-05-2015, 06:55 PM
Mistaram claims to be Paul Kitson on the Rams mad message board !

barry_chuckle
02-05-2015, 06:58 PM
"Mistaram claims to be Paul Kitson on the Rams mad message board"

Well if that's true it supports the myth that footballers have $hit for brains!

Ramondo
03-05-2015, 08:16 AM
I was starting to wonder exactly why I was so amused at Derby County choking(yet again) this afternoon and the this Billy-Big-*******s-Club supporting gob-shyte came on and reminded me.

Just like their dreary Midlands cousins up the A52, Derby fans ought to realise that our little old Club has been in the Top Flight twice since the last time either of their Great Clubs were there. Twice, whilst they have been pointlessly roaring at each other across the wasteland that is Long Eaton.

You're right about Long Eaton anyway :)

clarethomer07
03-05-2015, 08:26 AM
I will happily accept criticism off a Derby fan about how we have done this year if they can tell me how that is worse than holding the lowest points accumulated in a season of being in the Premier League.

Until that point, take your brollies, coldplay diving,cheating forward and go back to the "Ithrow games away at the business end of the season again" stadium. We may be well seeing you there next year for another 3 points.

Redbeard
03-05-2015, 10:32 AM
Who are 'Derby FC,' anyway?

It's Derby City, or something, isn't it?

But in any case it certainly is good to see that they're staying down for next season.

With our six points also from Notts Forest; another six possibly from Preston and at least four from Blackburn, we'll soon be well on our way back up...:)