PDA

View Full Version : down with us and QPR?

Notrigsbyscat
04-05-2015, 12:04 AM
ok, miracles apart, who do you want as the third team down?

Me? Toon - just because it's not supposed to happen.

bf2k
04-05-2015, 09:12 AM
Leicester - now that would be funny

ClaretCasual
04-05-2015, 09:19 AM
Leicester - only because my boss is a fan of theirs and their relegation will be justice to the daily grief i'm currently receiving!!!

bf2k
04-05-2015, 09:23 AM
Just pin him to the floor and call him an Ostrich ClaretCasual. He'll support his teams manager getting away with it so he can't fire you. :)

BobLordsFridge
04-05-2015, 09:40 AM
Could be any one of 4 or 5. Hard to predict when you consider everyone thought Leicester were gone just a month ago.

fats
04-05-2015, 09:49 AM
Newcastle for me...backed em to drop
at 66/1 a few weeks ago :D

silkyskills1
04-05-2015, 10:46 AM
Newcastle are a club that seem to have problems both on and off the pitch. It's amazing how they've become very much a part of the relegation scrap and their supposed indifference of a few weeks ago(losing in their derby to Sunderland) has now come back to bite them. Always a lot of talk on here about the importance of a good fan base(usually from other teams). Well, Newcastle can't complain about theirs so let's wait and see what influence it has on their remaining fixtures.

ecc
04-05-2015, 12:43 PM
QPR come what may. They've cheated and I want to see them punished. Whether the FL have the balls is another matter but we haven't cheated, our lads have tried their best and we'll be abiding by the FFP rules next season (as before).

Newcastle would be superb. I just hope we beat them to help push them down.

ksrclaret
04-05-2015, 12:52 PM
I'd love either Leicester or Newcastle to come down with us. Newcastle are in dire straits at the moment and by contrast Leicester, Sunderland and Hull have all managed to pick up a few wins.

I am a little worried that if Newcastle do go down though they'd storm the Championship like they did last time, given their obvious financial muscle.

Quicknick
04-05-2015, 01:48 PM
I hope and feel it will be Leicester.

BabylonClaret
04-05-2015, 01:49 PM
If we're down (and we probably will be) then it has to be Leicester. They're the weakest of all the teams in the mix - Sunderland, Villa and Newcastle will all be strong challengers in the championship.

if we stayed up I'd want villa to go down.

Rowls
04-05-2015, 01:54 PM
Presuming us and QPR are doomed...

First choice would be Leicester. Mainly because of the odious Nigel Pearson.

A close second would be Newcastle who are reaping the rewards of their mob mentality fanbase. Pardew out! Pardew out! Pardew out! Your wish is granted Geordie Nation. One of your own in charge. It's just like when they managed to get Alan Shearer into the hotseat.

It's a shame it couldn't be Leicester QPR & Newcastle but hey, que sera sera.

bobinho
04-05-2015, 01:59 PM
EXACTLY what Rowls said...

wickdkewlclaret
04-05-2015, 04:15 PM
Leicester would be f***ing hilarious!