PDA

View Full Version : Burnley Relegated

AuntSally
09-05-2015, 04:02 PM
Now let's make sure we keep Dyche, Trippier and the spine of our team (apart from Ings) and get straight back up next season.

CardyTheClaret
09-05-2015, 04:28 PM
Well you have been saying it all season, I'm sure part of you is quietly smug this evening.

Here's a suggestion, buy yourself a season ticket for next season, then you have a chance of popping up with the odd well informed post rather than the putrid tripe you post on here year in year out.

AuntSally
09-05-2015, 04:34 PM
Yes I'm really smug. The club I support have just been relegated and yes, I'm all smiles me. You're an idiot.

Not quite sure what's more ironic. The fact that you've never had a season ticket, or been on the Turf, yet suggesting I buy one, or saying I've posted tripe, when that's exactly what you've done since September 2005. Try again.

billyhamilton82
09-05-2015, 04:46 PM
I've noticed some of your posts Sally over the last few months, some even suggested you weren't even a Burnley fan.

Just to state I am NOT saying that but after those comments I find it ironic that you are the first one to post we are relegated.

AuntSally
09-05-2015, 04:50 PM
billyhamilton82 it would be ironic if I wasn't a Burnley fan but I am, so it's not ironic.

Also, keep in mind I've started the thread with optimism, so I don't see a problem with what I've put to be honest. In fact, I know there's nothing wrong with what I've put. I reckon we can bounce back up at the first attempt if we can Dyche, Trippier and the rest of the spine apart from Ings. What's the problem?

CardyTheClaret
09-05-2015, 04:52 PM
Billy, you should see the ****e he's posted under his previous usernames.

AuntSally
09-05-2015, 04:54 PM
No previous usernames CardyTheClaret. Notice how you've avoided my reply to you though as you knew I was correct in what I said. That'll do for me. Enjoy the rest of your weekend CardyTheClaret - but next season get yourself on the Turf, it can be a cracking day out.

CardyTheClaret
09-05-2015, 05:05 PM
http://i57.tinypic.com/2n2057c.jpg

BelialofBacup
09-05-2015, 06:37 PM
Nice bell