PDA

View Full Version : Swindon v Sheffield Utd

mkmel
11-05-2015, 08:51 PM
What a game as it finished 5-5 on the night and Swindon go through to the Play Offs Final 7-6 on aggregate and will now play Preston

wilks_bfc
11-05-2015, 09:57 PM
A team that has won a playoff from every division against a team that has bottled every playoff they have been in

Should be an interesting final :)

GordonvaleClaret
11-05-2015, 10:06 PM
Aston Villa manager Tim Sherwood was among a host of bosses in attendance at the County Ground. (BBC)

http://i62.tinypic.com/e8ln55.jpg

Any rumours?

wilks_bfc
11-05-2015, 10:10 PM
Is the guy in the bottom right our Sean in a wig? :O

raspberryfool1
11-05-2015, 10:18 PM
Just got back,great game for the neutral,not much defending done by either team. Don,t know if that is a photoshop of Sherwood,but JimmyFloyd Hasslebank was sat just along from me. Sheff utd next manager perhaps.

fungus_the_bogeyman
11-05-2015, 10:27 PM
Sherwood was there to watch Swindon's Massimo Luongo, apparently.

g69
11-05-2015, 10:36 PM
Not blades but Magpies and Derby are rumoured to have shown a keen interest in our Sean
If he joins the Rams he is going to need a sex change ( think about it )
And ain't that type of bloke so no worries
UTC

Wembley09
12-05-2015, 07:03 AM
A crazy, mental game of football that was. To be fair, League One defending as always been a very poor standard over recent years.

Sheff Utd fans are not happy with Clough, they spent 10 million this season and failed to achieve promotion out of League One.

They spent more than we did as a Premier League club.

Rick_Muller
12-05-2015, 08:28 AM
mental game, great result for me - although not my preferred outcome to the League 1 season. I would have preferred either PNE or Swindon to get the automatic spot over the MK Dons, and the other win the playoffs.

Although its not all bad, next season I can watch the Clarets at Stadium MK (which is my nearest club now), and either Swindon (my home town) or Preston for the Derby match.

I feel dirty thinking this, but in all honesty, I'd love to have PNE playing Burnley again next season... no wait, I want to watch the Clarets at the County Ground where I grew up watching footy... ahhh **** it, cant decide...!