PDA

View Full Version : OT Town Centre Demostration.

scum_triumphant
16-05-2015, 10:39 AM
1 o clock today there's a match up Corporation Street, Ship Hill to the town hall. Town is full of coppers now.
Sorry for half a story but I don't know who's demonstrating.

brassgnat
16-05-2015, 02:40 PM
South East Alliance, ie a breakaway group, from Thanet, Kent, of the NF. Some from the North East apparently, none or very few from Rotherham.
It was about 2.30pm to 2.45pm, up Corporation St, down to Main Street cop shop, taunting locals for not being "English anymore" !!

uttis
16-05-2015, 08:14 PM
For gods sake how much more is our town supposed to put up with its getting tiresome now I am not saying sweep it under the carpet (no I didn't vote labour) but can't these people get a life? Let's put this in perspective- was at work today and apologies if I only have half listened but there was something on RotherFM announcing a match that went on today at NYS for charity and all those taking part had suffered from cancer
Don't know about anyone else but I didn't even know this had took place and yet something so negative was being played out at the same time as something so good and of course nowts been said about that

millersrus
17-05-2015, 02:14 AM
It was about 2.30pm to 2.45pm, up Corporation St, down to Main Street cop shop, taunting locals for not being "English anymore" !!

People in the town centre on a non match day not being English :O