PDA

View Full Version : Tripps walking off with Danny.

beddie
16-05-2015, 06:00 PM
At the end of the game, just the two of them. Am I reading too much into it, Tripps rather than Danny.

MrTopTier
16-05-2015, 06:01 PM
and there it is, boom.

BelialofBacup
16-05-2015, 06:03 PM
It's a yes from me

CnBtruntru
16-05-2015, 06:08 PM
Were they holding hands? If so, who grabbed whose hand first?

>:)

Bobcloth2
16-05-2015, 06:51 PM
I think Ings has a girlfriend.

wilks_bfc
16-05-2015, 07:06 PM
"I think Ings has a girlfriend."

I wouldn't read to much into that. Elton John once had a wife :O

Qcumber
16-05-2015, 09:16 PM
I did think the same thing to be honest.

scoobyclaret
16-05-2015, 09:18 PM
If I may offer a slightly less smart @rse reply to the OP, yes , I commented on the 2 of them seemingly lagging back to acknowledge the crowd on their own and hoped I wasn't reading too much in to it.

Danny, ok, we all know that there's little chance of him wearing a claret n blue shirt come August (unless he signs for Aston Villa, or West Ham, or.. S****horpe) but I hope in Tripps case it wasn't a sign of "I know something you all don't so thanks, it's been great, seeya"

oldcolner
16-05-2015, 09:40 PM
Tripps contracted to 2017 so hope not.

Bin_Ont_Turf
16-05-2015, 09:50 PM
If you look closely Trippier has Stoke City tattooed across his neck and Ings has a Liver Bird tattooed on his hand.

Incidentally Matic at Chelsea has 'minute 69' tattooed on his knee.

Any road breaking news... - view external link (www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/32769227)

daveisaclaret
16-05-2015, 09:51 PM
Tripps is probably the best player at the club for clapping the fans after matches (I don't actually keep rankings this is just loose observation) so I'd be hard pressed to read too much into it.

He's far too good to play in the Championship though, and would be an excellent signing for today's opposition.

IanMcL
16-05-2015, 11:10 PM
In my memory, Trippier always claps until the last. Ings was making the gesture of faewell, I suspect...but you never know.

yesTHATironingboard
16-05-2015, 11:52 PM
i've got PSYCHO '78 tattooed on one knee and **** tattooed on the other.

read into that what you will.

AuntSally
16-05-2015, 11:59 PM
To me, Trippier has always been someone who cares less about money and more about who he is playing for.

From what I know, Trippier loves it here and has good friends nearby. Ings, on the other hand would sell his Grandma if it meant more cash in hand, so there can't be any surprise to hear which one will go and who will stay.

If only more players were like Kieran.

yesTHATironingboard
17-05-2015, 12:02 AM
i think that's totally unfair, muchacho.

ings is a young lad with ambitions bigger than burnley.

it hardly makes him greedy, let alone someone that would sell members of his family.

daft language.

burnleybabe
17-05-2015, 12:19 AM
I thought he had a girlfiend

Yes he has, but from what I hear he does like to play away ;D

M4CCA
17-05-2015, 07:59 AM
Luckily for us Tripps is under contract and we are not looking at another Ings situation.
We don't need to sell so can command a fee we deem acceptable if it's not met he doesn't go, he isn't the sort of lad to force through a transfer he is on good money here and enjoys playing for Burnley.

The worrying thing is he has quite a lot of suitors, more than I think he or us thought he would get from his time in the premier league.

Whether it is the right way of doing things or not 2 managers and a player from different clubs have been in contact with him ( could of been purely football chat but il leave that for you to decide )

Tripps may not want to leave but I feel it may not be in his hands.

loyalclaret
17-05-2015, 10:20 AM
Maybe they are good friends (fact) and he was shielding/ helping his mate. Tripps is alway last off, and Danny is not usually far behind.

the_quoon
17-05-2015, 10:25 AM
"Ings, on the other hand would sell his Grandma if it meant more cash in hand,"

that lad who set up his disability sports foundation out of his own pocket?

ok mate.

BelialofBacup
17-05-2015, 10:27 AM
Ahh, but are you 138 though THATironingboard?

claretblue
17-05-2015, 10:36 AM
'...Ings, on the other hand would sell his Grandma...'

the price would be determined by a tribunal Sally! :D

M4CCA
17-05-2015, 10:37 AM
"Ings, on the other hand would sell his Grandma if it meant more cash in hand, so there can't be any surprise to hear which one will go and who will stay."

Sounds and actions of a dumped teenage girl.

A better looking girl has come along now and swept your ex of his feet, she offers him a lot more on every level, enjoy your memories you was lucky to have him and you was clearly punching above your weight.
He didn't cheat on you he parted in a civil and honest manner now get over him, you will be in bed with another man in no time you ugly bitch.

Halffullclaret
17-05-2015, 11:09 AM
I can only wish Danny all the best.He has given his all to Burnley,overcoming serious injury to fire us to promotion.The contracts balls up at Burnley are legendary going back years .Blame the board for not backing Sean.Don't blame Danny for going.

DiBranchio
17-05-2015, 11:43 AM
You can blame the board all you want but if a player wants to leave, the board can do diddly squat about it.

claretstrevor
17-05-2015, 06:06 PM
Can we cut all this crap out about inngs being a young lad FFS he is 22 yrs not 22 months,plus he as been well paid for kicking a ball.

ClaretTony2014
17-05-2015, 06:10 PM
"I can only wish Danny all the best.He has given his all to Burnley,overcoming serious injury to fire us to promotion.The contracts balls up at Burnley are legendary going back years .Blame the board for not backing Sean.Don't blame Danny for going."

Sorry but that's absolute *******s. The club have spent the most part of the last two years trying to extend Danny Ings' stay at Burnley. As Dyche said yesterday, he's got every right to run down his contract. That's what he wanted to do.

As for contract balls ups going back years - that's more *******s.

ClaretTony2014
17-05-2015, 06:14 PM
"I thought he had a girlfiend

Yes he has, but from what I hear he does like to play away"

And scored in Stoke, Newcastle, Manchester and Hull burnleybabe. :D

Cirrus_Minor
17-05-2015, 07:08 PM
"Tripos walking off with Danny.
At the end of the game, just the two of them. Am I reading too much into it, Tripps rather than Danny."

Certainly not, I am well into this stuff, only the other day I saw an undertakers hearse, so I held my collar until I saw a four legged animal.

evensteadiereddie
18-05-2015, 06:21 AM
Not a problem if you were in Blackburn, cirrus.