PDA

View Full Version : Aberdeen FC

Archiebaird
04-06-2015, 08:05 AM
Scotland's most dignified club have never been relegated, have won two Euro baubles and have just finished another glorious season with European fitba to look forward to.

The dandy dons have proven time and time again to have the best support in the country and it's clear that the dons fans run the show on this forum too.

:star: :star:

SFWYMB, COYR, FTOF, FTJ, FTPJM, NOSNOS & WATP

bluek
04-06-2015, 08:35 AM
Freak aff boreboat :zzz:

ScotlandFirst
04-06-2015, 08:39 AM
Aeberdeeen are sh1t.
Discuss. :/

IanAberdon
04-06-2015, 11:48 AM
A mighty fine post frae Brither Erchie, tells it like it is. The diddy scatter in oor wake. B)

Steenyhive
04-06-2015, 12:37 PM
We are the best supported and indeed the most decent folk in this board, a lot like to take a wee pop, some even going as far to have us referred to in their monikers :zzz: A fitba banter board that the Ed feels the need now and again because some spit the dummy, are bevvied or do not know the script, get banned :blue:

Stand Free :star: :star:

DrumDandy
04-06-2015, 05:44 PM
Aeberdeeen are sh1t.

Your a twaat, no need to discuss !!!!

Hairdrier
04-06-2015, 05:53 PM
Aberdeen FC lead the way, again.

COYR, FTOF, MMCTRC.

B)

ScotlandFirst
04-06-2015, 06:03 PM
Can I be the first to congratulate Aeberdeeen F.C for finishing a season. This incredible achievement shurely deserves more recognition. :/

supernotts5891
04-06-2015, 07:26 PM
Can I be the first to congratulate Aeberdeeen F.C for finishing a season. This incredible achievement shurely deserves more recognition. :/

your'e that phucking dense, if you was at the end of the que you would still think ya 1st in line

redscot
04-06-2015, 07:37 PM

your'e that phucking dense, if you was at the end of the que you would still think ya 1st in line[/quote]

Oh look its two of the thickest clunts on here having a bitch-fest. XD XD XD

Airdrieman
04-06-2015, 07:55 PM
Scotland's most dignified club have never been relegated, have won two Euro baubles and have just finished another glorious season with European fitba to look forward to.

The dandy dons have proven time and time again to have the best support in the country and it's clear that the dons fans run the show on this forum too.

SFWYMB, COYR, FTOF, FTJ, FTPJM, NOSNOS & WATP

It's certainly a commendable record of achievement and a post which is difficult to argue with.

But you're still a bunch of overdressed casuals with nobody to fight. :blue:

supernotts5891
04-06-2015, 08:13 PM

your'e that phucking dense, if you was at the end of the que you would still think ya 1st in line[/quote]

:star: :star:[/quote]

we might be 'two of the thickest on here' when it's just us two posting, but when you or any other abeerdean fan pops up, we go along way down the list ya phucking pap >:(

:star:

ScotlandFirst
04-06-2015, 08:23 PM
Can I be the first to congratulate Aeberdeeen on finishing a season without being relegated like Hoots County? :/

redscot
04-06-2015, 08:23 PM

:star: :star:[/quote]

we might be 'two of the thickest on here' when it's just us two posting, but when you or any other abeerdean fan pops up, we go along way down the list ya phucking pap >:(

:star:[/quote]

Really ? XD

Archiebaird
05-06-2015, 10:51 AM
Aeberdeeen are sh1t.

Another bitter tim looking for attention fae the big lads. :zzz:

ScotlandFirst
05-06-2015, 11:37 AM
And apparently it worked. :/

redscot
05-06-2015, 11:55 AM
And apparently it worked. :/

How many attempts at posting an image did you take before the final edit ?? XD XD XD

ScotlandFirst
05-06-2015, 11:59 AM
Looks like my stalker's just woken up. :/

redscot
05-06-2015, 12:13 PM

You are just a boring phud, that seems obsessed with Aberdeen FC.:/

There was another Aberdeen FC hating phud that pretended to support another team, its been done before. :/

p.s. That said phud quit the board after sevco got humped by Motherwell. XD XD XD

ScotlandFirst
05-06-2015, 12:23 PM
stalk, stalk.. :/

IanAberdon
05-06-2015, 02:45 PM
Hail, Hail.. :/

Sorted that for you. :D

MalagaSheep
06-06-2015, 05:52 AM
Mighty fine post Archie!

Steenyhive
06-06-2015, 08:26 AM

You are just a boring phud, that seems obsessed with Aberdeen FC.:/

There was another Aberdeen FC hating phud that pretended to support another team, its been done before. :/

p.s. That said phud quit the board after sevco got humped by Motherwell. XD XD XD[/quote]

Thon loon even had us on his mind with one of previous monikers before it was banned, one of the under 5's must have given him a slap outside Robertsons at some point, an angry wee boy he seemed about anything about the once michty

soup-herb
06-06-2015, 08:29 AM

Wow bi-lingual.

English AND French in the same sentence.

Genius I tell ye.

XD