PDA

View Full Version : Should Southern Ireland be stripped of all points won

Sir_Walter_Timslayer
05-06-2015, 09:20 PM
at the stadium build on bent money?

It's up there with match fixing.

And should they forfeit their remaining home matches in this competition?

Answers from Celtic fans only please, they seem most apt to answer such questions.

scots
05-06-2015, 09:28 PM
I notice Ireland have got this out quick. I think they call it 'coming clean'. So much for sporting integrity (if any plastics are logged in). :blue:

Sir_Walter_Timslayer
05-06-2015, 09:36 PM
Sporting integrity, now there's a thought XD XD XD ;D ;D ;D

Seriously, I think they were sh1tting themselves now that the guy Blazer in America is singing like a budgie and Warner is threatening to do the same. They are relatively old men and would like as short a jail term as possible.

But I'll bet there are a few squeaky bums in a few FAs round the world right now, who knows what is going to be dredged up.

Luma_Lamp_Loyal
06-06-2015, 10:06 AM
Delaney's **** has folded.

bluek
06-06-2015, 10:25 AM
This 'sporting integrity I claim the high moral ground' stick used on Rangers will come back to haunt a few.

Can't wait.

DeezAreGood
06-06-2015, 10:27 AM
Is there more than one national team in Ireland or is this just more loathsome bigotry from the biggest pryck on here.

DeezAreGood
06-06-2015, 10:29 AM
This 'sporting integrity I claim the high moral ground' stick used on Rangers will come back to haunt a few.

Can't wait.Are the club chairmen involved in the FIFA scandals :?

bluek
06-06-2015, 11:20 AM
I Didnt say they were weirdstuff :?

spameater1
06-06-2015, 11:30 AM
Why are all the Buns on here creaming their pants about a country that's got HeeHaw to do with us involved in corruption.As somebody said yon Motherwell result has really got to them. ;)

DeezAreGood
06-06-2015, 11:36 AM
I Didnt say they were weirdstuff :?So you don't know what you're talking about then :?

DeezAreGood
06-06-2015, 11:37 AM
Why are all the Buns on here creaming their pants about a country that's got HeeHaw to do with us involved in corruption.As somebody said yon Motherwell result has really got to them. ;)It's probably something to do with religion.

Arabdownunder
06-06-2015, 11:46 AM
I'm sure they will be dealt with, no choice really it's all out now.
They can look at the way we dealt with dallasgate and the corrupt four and apply similar punishment to those involved.

bluek
06-06-2015, 11:54 AM
I Didnt say they were weirdstuff :?So you don't know what you're talking about then :?[/quote]

Because you can't work it out doesn't make it the other persons fault. :(

bluek
06-06-2015, 11:56 AM
Why are all the Buns on here creaming their pants about a country that's got HeeHaw to do with us involved in corruption.As somebody said yon Motherwell result has really got to them. ;)It's probably something to do with religion.[/quote]

Tainted falls into line. :blue:

DeezAreGood
06-06-2015, 12:01 PM
After the season Sevco have had, you'd think the loyal would find a rock to hide under for a while. Guess these people aren't really about football at all.

bluek
06-06-2015, 12:03 PM
It's only football tainted. Try to keep in touch with reality.

DeezAreGood
06-06-2015, 12:07 PM
Is 'Southern Ireland' a country playing international football?

ZombieSkelper
06-06-2015, 12:08 PM
Lets face it, if it was Wales and not Ireland it probably wouldn't even be discussed on here :/

ScotlandFirst
06-06-2015, 12:14 PM
I think it's a disgusting that the Republic of Ireland accepted a payment from FIFA in compensation for being cheated out of the World Cup.

As a neutral I'd like to know why Celtic F.C have so far refused to comment on this. :/

DeezAreGood
06-06-2015, 12:19 PM
Ireland are akin a banana republic when it comes to financial irregularities, but who is this thread aimed at on here :?

RedStarTorphins
06-06-2015, 05:46 PM
at the stadium build on bent money?

It's up there with match fixing.

And should they forfeit their remaining home matches in this competition?

Answers from Celtic fans only please, they seem most apt to answer such questions.

As much as I'd love the Dhims to be stripped of their points, you're yet again showing yourself up to be a thick H*n c*nt!
FIFA would be the organisation that would strip them of their points... The very same organisation that gave them the 5m Euros!

FFS XD

Thick as shyte!!!