PDA

View Full Version : We should be pleased that our players are desired...!

burnley007
17-06-2015, 07:05 PM
For most of my life Burnley have struggled, we've had a few decent players over the years, but our 1st XI for the last 2 years has been an absolute pleasure. They have been everything a decent supporter could want, they've worked incredibly hard, they've massively improved and have generally proved themselves to be Premier League players.

We shouldn't be surprised that other teams want our players, they are all excellent players with really strong personalities.

I know everyone else seems to be whinging and moaning that our best players are leaving, but although I'm sad to see them go, I can only feel proud to have seen them play for my great club and what a journey we have been on together!

I'm excited to see where we go from here, the club is in excellent shape, we have grown so much in such a short time and we will continue to grow, so let's all relax and see what the people in charge have in store...I am certain that it will all be positive and look forward to us producing th

Bin_Ont_Turf
17-06-2015, 07:19 PM
http://i49.tinypic.com/2uyoz1i.jpg ... - view external link (www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fzkngHZyYU)

burnley007
17-06-2015, 08:01 PM
Thank God that Mr Dyche is still at the helm... :-)