PDA

View Full Version : Wedding bands?

Jonnyclaret
11-08-2015, 02:15 PM
Iím getting married next year and the band we originally booked have pulled out. Has anybody seen or can they recommend any great wedding bands? Sick of trawling through web in the hope of finding one.

CleggHall
11-08-2015, 02:47 PM
Quadrille are a good local, Nelson, ceilidh band and often get people up dancing at weddings.

evensteadiereddie
11-08-2015, 03:44 PM
I went to a wedding over at the Inn at Whitewell last Friday, the band there - the Deadbeats - were excellent, a huge range of stuff. I guess you'll have to look them up on t'internet, I've no other details, I'm afraid.

burnleybassman
11-08-2015, 05:09 PM
Jonnyclaret: what sort of music are you after? I play in a band that does cover songs for functions such as weddings/private parties. We're called the Sundogs and we've just done a couple of weddings and went down a treat with all guests getting up and having a dance etc. We play a wide range of songs and cover artists such as Oasis, Stevie Wonder; Bill Withers, Kings of Leon, Al Green, The Jam, The Clash, The Stone Roses plus loads more. We're on social media (see link) if you want to see more of what we do there are links on our page. Bob us an email to sundogsmusic@gmail.com if you're interested in having us on. - view external link (https://m.facebook.com/pages/the-Sundogs/223592190972)

HunterST_BFC
11-08-2015, 07:31 PM
Surely a ring with some Stones for her and an understated band for you?

...just got my coat...

Back on point...
What is your budget - how big is the venue / numbers of people? / music pref' - I may be able to help constructively.
I help book function cover bands / bands / with DJ / PA / using inhouse PA - as a sideline, mainly weddings, parties and corp' parties done.
Some options do cost as they travel and accom is required.
Happy to try and help you.

Can CT pass my number to you?

The Bedlington Terrier
27-06-2016, 10:25 AM
I’m getting married next year and the band we originally booked have pulled out. Has anybody seen or can they recommend any great wedding bands? Sick of trawling through web in the hope of finding one.

Are you certain you want to go through with it? :P