PDA

View Full Version : Ein Volk. Ein Reich. Ein SBC.

Sir_Walter_Timslayer
30-08-2015, 06:58 PM
That's Sturgeon Broadcasting Corporation folks. :s

Ta na naaaaaaaaaaaa ..... Pom Pom

Here is the ten o'clock news from the SBC.

BONG

Sir Stephen House is lauded for his unqualified success at running Police Scotland

BONG

Record oil price - it has now risen to over $200 a barrel (don't believe the biased English press when they tell you it's $40)

BONG

More Tory austerity on the way but SNP have abolished poverty in Scotland

BONG

They've also abolished waiting lists in Scotland's NHS - all patients now get seen immediately

BONG

Record exam results - all S5 pupils in Scotland get 5 Highters

BONG

Scotland qualify for World Cup semi Final after beating Brazil 4-1 in the quarters

BONG

And in the cricket, England are .... oops sorry, we're not allowed to talk about cricket anymore

BONG

From me Hamish and my co-presenter Tavish, it's guid nicht, now be you all upstanding for a stirring rendition of Flower of Scotland ..........
- [url=

stewarty27
30-08-2015, 09:25 PM
Fit nae Shinty results !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IanAberdon
31-08-2015, 06:45 AM
Good tae see Ra Dimslayer still beeling at the GE result, which will be replicated at next year's Scottish Elections. :)

scots
31-08-2015, 12:59 PM
And the only ********* salutes i saw during the referendum were by union flag waving No supporters in George square. Violence from these people even when they won. The No support is full of Nazi thugs from SDL, EDL and no doubt some erses who still sing songs about Irish politics and terror groups.

Democracy is the last thing on their minds.

TheLastFootballFan
31-08-2015, 01:12 PM
You can always change the channel Wattie and watch some English 'comedian' being racist about Scotland. :/

stewarty27
31-08-2015, 04:22 PM
You sometimes have to wonder what planet Walters on, Here's someone who actually has the best interest of Scotland at heart, Asks for a bit more Scottish impute into our So called National broadcaster, And this reactionary attacks her with vile n azi abuse, What is it you want to see on yer TV Walter ? endless repeats of the 66 World cup final, Clog duncin ? It has to be said you sir are a disgrace tae Scotland,

stewarty27
31-08-2015, 08:02 PM
Nicola Sturgeon made a speech putting forward the case that BBC Scotland should get a proportionate share of the license fee adding that there should be new and distinct Scottish TV and radio channels.

Scottish programmes for Scottish people? Fvck that says Walter

Promoting Scottish culture is the same as Nazism Says Walter

Sir_Walter_Timslayer
31-08-2015, 08:23 PM
And now on SBC, it's time for The Scottish Proms, and tonight's prom is Sir Edward Elgar's Symph.... ..... ooops sorry ...... ..... that's not allowed any more, ..... ..... it's The Proclaimers, 500 Miles, altogether now I would walk 500 miles and I. ......

stewarty27
31-08-2015, 09:32 PM
Walter hates his own country and its people so much you could seriously regard him as a bigot, A bigot against his own people now that takes some doing,

Definition of a bigot:

a person who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group (as a racial or ethnic group) with hatred and intolerance

cuervo
31-08-2015, 11:35 PM
Phuck knows why you give the trolling ********* cant the oxygen he craves.

A tedious phuck at best, he killed the board as a discussion forum.

stewarty27
01-09-2015, 12:28 PM
Your right cuervo you get no debate or discussion from this traitor, His MO... is get up trawl the right wing press find the most anti-Scottish stories C&P them in some form, Britnat troll best describes him, But I will continue to challenge his attacks on the Scottish people, I will not surrendered to the traitor Walter who believe that “nationalist” is a bad word.
It is not. It merely describes someone with a deep affection and loyalty to a particular nation.
The word means nothing else.

I am a nationalist. A Scottish nationalist.

spameater1
01-09-2015, 02:03 PM
Anyone who prefers Puffed up Imperialistic songs and Jingoistic Bombast to 500 Miles(Go to any Karaoke anywhere in the World You'll see People of all Nationalities and religeons singing and dancing on the tables to this)has something seriously wrong with them.Cuervo and Stewarty have it bang on aboot this non debating Cut and Paster.

spameater1
01-09-2015, 10:02 PM
Just bumping this waiting for a serious debate fae Scotland's answer tae Lord Haw Haw(Wlatty Lord Ha Ha).