PDA

View Full Version : DABS you were telt

IanAberdon
31-08-2015, 06:49 AM
There was only one big team in Dundee & that would be proven in time again - well, here we are... :D

DABS making a pitch for the Bottom 6 already... XD ... & maybe worse... >:)

Jackie must stay!

Moonboot
31-08-2015, 04:30 PM
When I'm looking at who is the biggest team in our beautiful city, I always look at league positions, head to head results and crowds over the last few seasons. How do you measure it?

billymorgan
31-08-2015, 05:15 PM
Loving reading Dab Mad just now. Civil war is on between their Fed v Shedka and Flower. Phuckin Hilarious stuff XD
And both of them cannot answer anything without a reference to the Dee ?
Pair of phuckin Fuds XD

Moonboot
31-08-2015, 09:21 PM
That must mean Dundee are the bigger team then.

swaddon
01-09-2015, 07:57 AM
I look at current league positions and head to head results over the current season, and that tells me that Dundee are by far and away the biggest and best club in Dundee.

GFLower
01-09-2015, 08:24 AM
:D Laugh at the way Sheepsters luv in with The Funsters keeps going on here and that Sirus never mentions the penalty that never was that sent them down. Six games into a season :D The Fun become a bigger club?

Red_Zeppelin
01-09-2015, 08:27 AM
here's flower getting wired in now XD

it's funny how the other DABS think he's a dark blue........XD

Moonboot
01-09-2015, 10:23 AM
Swaddon, on message boards, that is what is known as Notts logic.:D

GFLower
01-09-2015, 10:56 AM
Zepp you seem a bit Dazed and Confused, perhaps suffering a bit of a Communication Breakdown but never mind The Song Remains the Same. The future is Tangerine.

I've been called many things in ma puff but never ever been called a Funster. That really would be a Heartbreaker you old Black Dog.

billymorgan
01-09-2015, 12:46 PM
Daisy Flowers gutted auld man,grandad and great grandad were proud Dees. Then Daisy jumped on the Dab glory hvnting crusade of the early 80s and disgraced his families proud Dees history :-(
Making that disgusting decision has a knock on effect in your life.At school the Dee Kids picked on the turncoat spotty Daisy,hence his deep hatred for the Cities Team. At work most fellow workers think he is a complete prlck,and they are right. Grandad Flower Birling in his grave :-(

GFLower
01-09-2015, 01:07 PM
All true Sirus...but thankfully only in your sad wee world :D