PDA

View Full Version : Has the compliance officer taken action

Luma_Lamp_Loyal
31-08-2015, 11:40 AM
Fot the disgusting stamp by the QOTS player on young Zelalem?

Heard BBC Scotland failed to show this on their highlights programme.

ZombieSkelper
31-08-2015, 11:57 AM
Did the compliance officer take action for Elbows McCulloch stamping on John Guidetti's back last season in the Celtic vs Sevco cup game? :?

TheLastFootballFan
31-08-2015, 11:59 AM
Sevco have always been a team of violent thugs but are the first to cry whenever anyone gives them something back.

Sir_Walter_Timslayer
31-08-2015, 01:59 PM
Hey helter skelter are you in any way related to the helter sketter that couldn't a rangers player if you see one in the street? >:) - view external link (http://boards.footymad.net/scotland-mad/2109825903/)

ZombieSkelper
31-08-2015, 02:07 PM
Elbows is a Kilmarnock player sir walloper. XD

Poor waldo phucks up again. XD

No idea who helter skelter/sketter is either by the way. :D

Sir_Walter_Timslayer
31-08-2015, 08:11 PM
But the game you were talking about he was [playing for Rangers.

Zombie has been skelped again

ZombieSkelper
31-08-2015, 08:37 PM
In the other thread we were talking about the CURRENT sevco team sir walloper. Elbows also played for the dead club so is easily recognisable.

If Kenny Miller is still at sevco he is the only one who I would know who he was, I think most non sevco fans would agree.

You really are dumb as phuck aren't you XD

AguyIknow
01-09-2015, 09:14 AM
Did Kenny Miller no get released along with the rest of the under-achievers from last season? Used to be a decent forward but one would've thought his main attribute, speed, would be on the wane given he's 34 or 35?

Thought The Rangers would have signed Stevie May by now. Good player and has proven himself in Scotland. Young and should be relatively cheap. May be an issue with his wages I guess

happytim
01-09-2015, 10:52 PM
the fekin compliance officer and refs, liesbuns, and fourth officials have made a career out of ignoring elbows antics.