PDA

View Full Version : Chuckles Green

ZombieSkelper
31-08-2015, 08:48 PM
Looks like he might be in bother with the polis.

The buns favourite BBC reporter posted this earlier :D

@BBCchrismclaug: Former #Rangers CEO Charles Green to be interviewed by Police Scotland tomorrow. Likely he'll face charges relating to his time at club

IanAberdon
01-09-2015, 06:29 AM
All above board, nothing to see, move oan, move oan, we are the same new club we've always been, WATP, blah blah :D

OMHS XD XD XD

AguyIknow
01-09-2015, 09:11 AM
And yet The Rangers fans don't seem to think they've anything to worry about from their latest in a long list of messiahs.

"Yeah the previous guys all turned out to be conmen and chancers but see Mr King (the "glib and shameless liar") - he's pure brand new byraway"

IanAberdon
01-09-2015, 05:17 PM
Chuckles has been detained. Nae glass of champagne in the chateau tonight. :D

As has David Whitehouse from the Admin Craig & Whyte... err, I mean Duff & Phelps.

Another series of the legendary comedy beckons... XD

Sir_Walter_Timslayer
01-09-2015, 08:04 PM
Oh my dearie me.

Zombie wouldn't recognise a Rangers player if he came home and caught one sh@gging his wife.

But he knows all about this ex Chief Executive. :O ;D >:)

And probably knows all about all the current and past Chairmen and Directors

And their Manager and Coaches

And their physio and club doctor

And their head groundsman

And all their programme sellers >;)

It's all about the ....... B)

Ed_ScottishFitba
01-09-2015, 09:05 PM
With Green, Whyte etc being arrested, if charged and found guilty, does this mean that Sir David Murray still owns Rangers? If a purchase is made fraudulently surely the items bought remain the property of the original owner who was subjected to the fraud.

billymorgan
01-09-2015, 09:53 PM
You raise a very good point Ed :-)

ZombieSkelper
01-09-2015, 09:59 PM
Everyone knows about old chuckles sir walloper, he was a phucking hoot XD

happytim
01-09-2015, 10:08 PM
if rangers were indeed bought in a dodgy deal that has no legal grounds then it means that the company that thinks it owns rangers actually dosent, so they would have breached licensing regulations that they signed up to with the sfa, so technically they should not have been elligible to play in div 3 in 2012.

the old club would never have been sold to a new company, so would remain with an old company that hasnt ran rangers for ages, so technically the old club would have ceased trading and therefore not exist. which they dont.

the only thing that can be done to get rid of this mess is for everybody to agree old rangers are dead, new rangers fraudulently played in div 3 and so should be put back down to div 3 with immediatte effect and start again but only once it is deemed that they are indeed a new club bought by the current owners.

the sfa should be hauled over the coals too for not analyzing the paperwork carefully enough, not as if they had time though, they fast trac

IanAberdon
02-09-2015, 06:35 AM
Looks like Wally's frothing at the gub - which is pleasing :)

ZombieSkelper
03-09-2015, 12:46 PM
Poor sir walloper seems upset XD

Be good to see Jim White interviewing Chuckles again soon, except this time instead of in a hospital it will be in the comfort of his cell. :D

DeezAreGood
03-09-2015, 03:52 PM
walloper is having another meltdown over the police and courts confirming there was no legal sale of deadco to sevco, oh mah sides XD

where's his mouthy sidekick plook XD

ZombieSkelper
03-09-2015, 04:09 PM
bluek will be on later once he washes sir walloper's lada and polishes his broon brogues :D

BertrandRussell
06-09-2015, 04:58 PM
It's heartening to see these crooks get their comeuppance.

The good of Rangers Football Club is the envy of world football. As Marvin Andrews said yesterday, no other football club could have survived what we have been through.

IanAberdon
06-09-2015, 05:02 PM
You didn't.

BertrandRussell
06-09-2015, 05:04 PM
The football we've been playing this season is truly breathtaking. I've found myself taping our matches and watching them 2 or even 3 times.

And Andy Halliday is a very handsome bloke.

happytim
07-09-2015, 07:24 PM
rangers didnt survive. the police have stated there was no legal sale of the club to the new company. the company running the football club who play at ibrox dont legally own the assets, and therefore shouldnt have been granted a licence. the sfa should be in the dock too. the old rangers would have died at liquidation, sadly they wernt sold to a new company, and the rightfull owners of deadco rangers havent resurected them as a football team.

but dream on buns,

Rab_The_Ger
07-09-2015, 07:35 PM
Rev, give it a break will you.

Scotland are playing and it's 2-2 at half time, so shut yer puss! >:)

ZombieSkelper
07-09-2015, 07:39 PM
Hi wab :D

Sir_Walter_Timslayer
07-09-2015, 09:08 PM
" the police have stated there was no legal sale of the club"

Ah thanks reve, thank you so much for clearing that up. You know how thick and stupid I am. I honestly thought it was courts that decided such things. I'm off to bed now to hide in embarrassment.

Mind you, with the ever increasing powers Gestapolice Scotland seem to be getting, who knows.........

happytim
07-09-2015, 09:27 PM
im sure the evidence the police give to the courts will prove the case wally. if they didnt have the evidence they wouldnt be charging folk.