PDA

View Full Version : sheer thuggery oan the streets o glesga, is this what the union is all aboo

Red_Zeppelin
02-09-2015, 04:30 PM
yes, what I can only describe as thuggery, intimidation and out n out bully boy tactics....all this clearly taking part on the streets o glesgae.

is this what better together is all about?

wait till craigey boy has tae gie his evidence.....I expect it tae turn in tae a riot......there is no place for this sort o behaviour taking part in this day and age......ken?

face the simple facts.

the bares died, and it was all cloak n dagger and other sorts o smoke n mirrors and all that sort o jazz.

we really need tae get tae the bottom of who did what.....once we find oot then we can move on and we can all finally accept that they died and that the new mob are nothing more than a tribute act.

......and that really is ma final word on this........ken? - view external link (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-34127507)

IanAberdon
02-09-2015, 05:08 PM
This matter really should be up in the Old Bailey seeing as how it involves death... of a fitba club.

Red_Zeppelin
02-09-2015, 05:12 PM
true brither......I'd see we need tae take this all the way tae the top law lords of judgement tae get tae the bottom o the entire stinking mess of treachery and assorted other skull duggery.

redscot
02-09-2015, 05:15 PM
Is this the armageddon that we were warned about ?? XD

Red_Zeppelin
02-09-2015, 05:18 PM
did you see the bit in the video clip linkage wi the press boys all piling o'er each other?.......weegies are funny as phukk XD

IanAberdon
02-09-2015, 05:23 PM
Any sign of Big Jum Jibber Jabba Traynor? :D

redscot
02-09-2015, 05:49 PM
Fat Jabba seems to have a another deal with sevco.....not bad for a so called Airdrie supporter.

Airdrieman
02-09-2015, 06:47 PM
Was Charlie not a favourite of the gullible's not so long ago?

My, they're a fickle bunch.. :/

mogwaiCSC
03-09-2015, 06:40 AM
Its amazing what sticking a staunch tap on can do to ones faculties

http://maleysbhoys.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/green2.jpg

We believe that Mr Green is the real deal and has the Full Backing of R.T.I.D.N.I and we would urge ALL fans to do the same.
We would also urge ALL Northern Ireland Fans, Groups and Clubs to join with us to form a new gouping more representative of N.I. Rangers Fans to not only have a big say at Rangers, but to organise a good convention every year.

Together We Are Better