PDA

View Full Version : Cameron says

stewarty27
02-09-2015, 06:18 PM
"We think the most important thing is to bring peace and stability to Syria" than accept more refugees from the war-torn region"

From a Prime Minister of a Country that's brought nothing but WAR and INSTABILITY and INTERFERENCE to the whole region.

scoobydhoo1
03-09-2015, 06:21 PM
That man has views which are more akin to the English defence league.

You want their oil but not their people

Sir_Walter_Timslayer
03-09-2015, 06:22 PM
For once I'm in agreement with stewarty

scoobydhoo1
03-09-2015, 06:31 PM
Who would have thought of all nations to show compassion it would be the Germans.

Their football teams have been contributing to help out refugees,giving money and advice and free tickets,and all their teams from big to small have contributed.

Canada can easily absorb a few *********dred thousand but so far our current government has taken less than a thousand over 4years.

Canada took in a lot of Scottish immigrants over the years,time we started taking Syrians and Iraqis more seriously.

pwlp
03-09-2015, 07:13 PM
Bayern Munich are donating a million euros to help refugees and their team will go n to the pitch with a local child and a refugee to each player at their next game. Plus they are setting up training sessions for refugee kids.

Puts our lot to shame.

sevvy too
03-09-2015, 07:39 PM
To be fair to " our lot" Germany has been bearing the brunt of this for a lot longer.

Sir_Walter_Timslayer
03-09-2015, 07:53 PM
"Who would have thought of all nations to show compassion it would be the Germans."

Why should that be a surprise to anyone?

DeezAreGood
03-09-2015, 08:55 PM
walloper pretending he's not a cameron fanatic is absolutely pathetic. this boy wants illness and immobility eradicated, by sending death squads around walloper's fascist britain. Don't get ill in fascist UK, the grave is what's waiting for you

stewarty27
03-09-2015, 11:23 PM
Even within the TfT and banter, It seems there is a consensus on this board, To see a young Child washed up on the beach was heartbreaking for us all, We all have Kids,perhaps this thread could unite us all in the sadness for this wee boy and thousands of other desperate fellow Humans,

Cheers Walter love U too,

Sir_Walter_Timslayer
04-09-2015, 09:44 PM
Thanks Stewarty -

I note there is only one pr1ck who has ruined it by trying to score points against other posters. I won't do him the credit of mentioning his.

Come to think of it I could have bet a tenner on who it would be and donated my winnings to one of the charities offering aid.

54FairAndSquare
04-09-2015, 09:50 PM
Cameron is a tube end of

Hairdrier
04-09-2015, 09:53 PM
Cameron is a lame duck.

- view external link (http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/picture/2015/sep/03/steve-bell-david-cameron-refugee-crisis-cartoon)

DeezAreGood
05-09-2015, 02:53 PM
walloper wants 1 billion catholics wiped from the face of the earth, he gets free licence to start bigoted threads on a daily basis, he claims he's a great liberal-thinker yet his fantasy life has him as a millionaire who lives in a mansion, an absolute belter who is a phukkin disgrace to the memory of Rangers, who were actually a scottish club when he was growing up. Traitor isn't a strong enough word for the filth he subjects posters to on here, a football site