PDA

View Full Version : Odious Creeps...

Rab_The_Ger
03-09-2015, 03:51 PM
...Shyte, Green et al.

Heinous Crime.....

Hope you shower of ****s get what's coming.

A very long stretch In the jail, ya shower of pricks.

Good piece here just to sum it up...

- view external link (https://themanthebheastscanttame.wordpress.com/2015/09/01/our-club-has-been-the-victim-of-a-heinous-crime/)

DeezAreGood
03-09-2015, 03:57 PM
If debt-ridden Rangers were sold to another company debt-free and there was no break in history etc, why are nutjobs like crazy rab all agitated :s

ps everyone should check his link, absolutely mental hvnery XD

ZombieSkelper
03-09-2015, 04:06 PM
Sorry deez but I don't click on crazy wab's links, he's mentally unstable :(

stewarty27
03-09-2015, 04:10 PM
I always thought Green and the Oldco were the perfect match, Odious Creeps

DeezAreGood
03-09-2015, 04:11 PM
Honestly, funniest thing I've ever skimmed over. don't want to read the whole thing, mind you, it's disturbing

AguyIknow
03-09-2015, 04:31 PM
"Just as our club was seemingly crawling back onto our feet and trying to stumble our way home deceivers pretended to lend us a helping hand dragged us down again and preceded to stamp their feet on our windpipe."

And yet when it was pointed out they were "charlatans" and "carpetbaggers" The Rangers fans dismissed the warnings of fans of plenty other Scottish Clubs but you just refused to listen.

In fact The Rangers fans went further - when even the MSM revised their initial cheery opinions of Whyte and Green, The Rangers fans threatened legal action and boycotts to protect the good of their erstwhile heroes.
Now that the penny has finally dropped with The Rangers fans regarding Whyte and Green these self same The Rangers fans have the absolute brassest of brass necks to try claim that it was they themselves figured out about Whyte and Green despite attempts by all others to dupe them into hailing those two as heroes.

Newsflash for The Rangers fans - track record to d