PDA

View Full Version : Tainted Titles

AguyIknow
09-09-2015, 04:05 PM
See the way some Sevconians refer to "Tainted Titles" it got me thinking which are/were the Tainted Titles.

Sevco FC who think they've a God-given right to be in the highest tier of Scottish Fitba and that it's a lesser league without them, had their @rses handed to them last season, getting humbled 6-1 by a poor Motherwell team.
So it can't be the top tier of Scottish Fitba titles that are tainted for their absence.

Previously though it was found that due to some dodgy contractual arrangements, the now defunct Rangers FC had employed many players they otherwise could not have signed. Their teams bolstered by these players won quite a few titles.

Is it to divert attention away from Rangers FC's skulduggery and tainted titles that fans of the tribute act now try to label titles won by teams living within their means as being tainted :-)

Or is it because Celtic won there recent league titles by some large margin that they're tainted - does that mean any title won by a wide

bluek
09-09-2015, 04:48 PM
Hiya Atimiknow. How's things?

I won't be commenting on your
completely unbiased thought provoking post on my club btw.

AguyIknow
10-09-2015, 04:29 PM
Hi Bluke, I'm grand thanks for asking. And you - I hope you've recovered btw.

Thought provoking post on your club?? Maybe you should try read it again - it's on the illogical use of the term "Tainted Title" by some of your fellow travellers. I don't think The Rangers have made such comments to be honest, as even they wouldn't have such brass neck would they? ;-)

bluek
11-09-2015, 07:11 AM
I'm fine thank you Atimiknow. What is it you hope I've recovered from?

You misunderstand, I haven't read your latest piece on Rangers. I'm sure it will be balanced and fair in line with the endless posts you've made over time.

DeezAreGood
11-09-2015, 08:49 AM
Any chance of a comment on dave king saying he wants to revive oldco, or are you waiting till walloper and ally show up so you can sidekick them as per XD

ZombieSkelper
11-09-2015, 10:07 AM
Bluek doesn't have any original thoughts in his head, he usually just floats about on here liking other buns posts and playing cheerleader to sir walloper. Bit sad really :(

DeezAreGood
11-09-2015, 11:32 AM
Always the bridesmaid fer wee plook

bluek
11-09-2015, 01:29 PM
DeezAreDemented and skelper running around like yappy wee dugs needing wormed again. :/

Same old same old :D

DeezAreGood
11-09-2015, 01:48 PM
first time I've acknowledged the sidekick in weeks and he thinks its 12th of July again. Any opinions, on anything at all, sidekick XD

AguyIknow
11-09-2015, 02:01 PM
Endless posts? Moi?

Bluke you're clearly in need of rest and medication ;-)

Why is it you've chosen this thread to post on bluke? As the only The Rangers fan that's appeared here so far have you not even the semblance of a defence to make for the bizarre allegations of your fellow travellers, whom you usually back to the hilt. Or is this bizarre "tainted titles" allegation being made by them too much even for you to back?

DeezAreGood
11-09-2015, 02:21 PM
there are people on here who scurry about like rats, biting away at certain other posters. plook is one. another one shall remainless, suffice to say his rhymes with plook.

bluek
11-09-2015, 02:33 PM
I've told you Atimiknow I haven't read your OP I'm just saying hello.
Can't you admit your main topic on here is Rangers? That's all the point I'm making.
You post about Rangers - lots. ;D

Tainted just latches onto any Rangers poster and attacks.. He really is very dull :blue:

DeezAreGood
11-09-2015, 02:34 PM
Can you at least read #9, plook :s

ZombieSkelper
11-09-2015, 02:53 PM
"I haven't read your OP"

Stop it XD

DeezAreGood
11-09-2015, 03:30 PM
He didn't read the title, either, he just knew it was ...

... .hud oan...

....nearly there...

....all about ...

....yes, you know ....

....all about ra loan arrangers :D

bluek
11-09-2015, 03:41 PM
Tainted,
Try reading posts 8 and 12for some opinions on you.

Here's another thrown in, just incase you still don't get it, thickstuff XD

DeezAreGood
11-09-2015, 04:12 PM
At least I have some opinions and not just a sidekick XD