PDA

View Full Version : We're on our way,

stewarty27
09-09-2015, 06:54 PM
Following last weeks Ipsos-Mori poll saying the majority of people now want Independence for Scotland, A new one today saying the same, Do people think its now inevitable we will be an Independent Country in the next ten years ? I think the real story is the 39 point loss of support for the union in Scotland over the last 3 years to a point where support for Independence is now the majority and its all thanks to the Internet and Project Fear. Scotland and her people are finally wakening up,

scoobydhoo1
09-09-2015, 07:06 PM
Less than a year ago ,the Scottish people had the chance to break free.

They chickened out of independence,while other smaller countries grew baws and gained the right to govern themselves ,the Scottish people voted to suck on the ti ts of mother England and be told what to do and say.

"We boast and then we cower"

What appropriate words for the majority of Scottish people.

Sir_Walter_Timslayer
09-09-2015, 07:29 PM
Once in a generation Stewarty. Remember?

stewarty27
09-09-2015, 07:39 PM
To be fair to the Scottish electorate scooby they had to withstand the most negative and scarem0ngering attack and outright lies by the "British State and its friends in the MSM, Whilst some saw through the propaganda the small majority were taken in by it, And to be fair there is a small hardline core who don't want Independence under any circumstances, The interesting break down of these new polls in the younger they are the more they want Independence, The older the less, 16-34 68% yes, 35-54 57% Yes, 65 and over 65% No, I would say Independence is now inevitable,

Sir_Walter_Timslayer
09-09-2015, 07:41 PM
"the most negative and scarem0ngering attack and outright lies"

Like the one about having legal advice on getting into the EU?

stewarty27
09-09-2015, 07:42 PM
Once in a generation Stewarty. Remember?

Don't know how a Nation can be held to that Walter, If you look at the breakdown it is the next GENERATION who are driving this,

stewarty27
09-09-2015, 07:54 PM
That old myth was debunked a long time ago Walter, Alex Salmond was totally cleared ! He was found not to have breached the ministerial code by the relevant and qualified professionals. Walter I actually have personal experience of the disgusting lies and fearm0ngering, My Mother was doorsteped by Better Together/Labour activists They told her She would lose her pension if she voted Yes !! So are we really surprised it was the over 65s who won the Referendum for the Nos ?

Sir_Walter_Timslayer
09-09-2015, 08:03 PM
"Alex Salmond was totally cleared"

"We have legal advice"

"Well show us it then"

"Err. ..... eh .... uhm...... we actually don't have legal advice"

stewarty27
09-09-2015, 08:20 PM
Walter you need to stick to the actually thread, Your red herring bringing Salmond into this is a well used tactic by your good self, Ok will indulge you one more time, I have watched the Andrew Neil interview a few times and its totally right that Salmond was exonerated. It even points to the fact that he was having to answer the question and attempt to explain the answer in the face of interruptions from Andrew Neil. There is a clear difference between Legal advice and Legal opinion, If Salmond was guilty of anything it was NOT making that distinction Mind U its quite difficult when you have a Britnat rottie such as Neil snapping away at you, Now back to the OP do you think Independence is now inevitable ?

IanAberdon
09-09-2015, 08:50 PM
Nah Stewarty, Alex is banged to rights... Wlalter says so so it must be true.... :D

Sir_Walter_Timslayer
09-09-2015, 08:56 PM
"Have you sought advice from your own Scottish Law Officers in this matter?"

"We have, yes"

"I can't give you, reveal the legal advice of the Law Officers"

"Everything that is published is consistent with the legal advice that we received"

Take the tartan specs off Stewarty.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gKQn9bZom0

stewarty27
09-09-2015, 09:17 PM
Walter do you have an opinion or view on these latest polls or you gonna carry on with your distractions ?

spameater1
09-09-2015, 10:16 PM
Stewarty Yer wasting your time with the "Walter,I hate Nationalism Troll but I wave Union Flags in foreign countries",Pinnochio is incapable of serious debate,typical Bun they are born and brought up to Bow and Courtsey and not to Question their Upbringing.(I blame the schools).

stewarty27
09-09-2015, 10:53 PM
Aye it seems so Spam, He will just not enter into any debate or discussion, A one man "project feartie"

DeezAreGood
09-09-2015, 10:54 PM
the dame's been passed over for his favourite panto part of widow t*********y at the govan rep, you can tell walloper is upset about it

scoobydhoo1
10-09-2015, 03:34 AM
Independence will happen Stewarty ,but it should have happened last year.

I'll be honest with you,I gave up many years ago and emigrated to Canada only because I was tired of the 90 minute patriots who when it to the crunch always wanted to stay with mother England but would boast how great it was being Scottish.

Independence will happen but only when the current pensioners are no more,they still think they have a loyalty to Britain because of the world wars,when the generation of thatcher kids are in the majority then and only then should we have that final referendum.

An independent Scotland would have generated a lot of business from Canada,a lot of major industries are actually run by Scottish born people,all of us left because the Union of Britain failed us.
Sad that we had to prove ourselves over here when it really should have in Scotland.
Canadian history is full of Scottish born pioneers,it would be great if we could have stayed and made Scottish history.

DeezAreGood
10-09-2015, 11:50 AM
The Britnat quislings keep going on about oil, as that's what the Britnat press and their westminster stoogies go on about. Maybe one of them could have a look at Scotland's yellow oil; whisky. This is a revenue source which will never reduce, never run out. It's a £25bn a year industry and Scotland makes nothing out of it, as all profits are declared in England and abroad. If Scotland received even 20% of these profits, this deficit the britnat wallopers keep going on about, which is actually caused by UK spending policies, wouldn't seem so much of a problem.

Same applies to multi-nationals who declare their profits abroad. The blue and red fascists won't do anything about it as they need to keep their buddies happy. A Scottish government may not have to worry about that, though.

Over to the britnats to roll me, roll me like a dice XD

Buc
10-09-2015, 12:41 PM
Is independence coming its looking likely when will it be held..
well speaking to Nicola last week (YES i was ) invites are great queen Nicola said to me that there wont be another referendum untill WE are sure of a win. Thats up to Westminister mucking up big time.. well i replied that wont be long then..

one thing i will say is there is a division over this a********* tbe SNP members as theres huge support we want it now.

maybe biding their time is the way to go.

Sir_Walter_Timslayer
10-09-2015, 06:55 PM
Hey Sir Walter, don't you realise how thick and stupid you are?

When the Wee Fuhrer said "We have, yes", what he actually meant was "We haven't, no, but I spoke to a mate in the pub who said he's a lawyer and he thinks we will be ok"

You really are a thick bun.

PS. But you're still clever enough to have all the Hamishes scurrying after you on this thread. O:)

DeezAreGood
10-09-2015, 07:20 PM
walloper puts himself up for ridicule via his bizarre behaviour, then congratulates himself when everyone rips the pish out of him. That mansion he lives in must be a right weird place

IanAberdon
10-09-2015, 08:36 PM

Nevermore666
10-09-2015, 09:44 PM
To Hell in a hand cart...

stewarty27
10-09-2015, 09:59 PM
Oh look Mr Nobody joins the discussion, Whats your take on the recent polls ? Do you think Scottish Independence is inevitable ? Do you actually live in Scotland ?
Second thoughts you should maybe stick to Kim Kardashians fat ********* that seems to be the level of your comprehension, Now get tae phuck,

DeezAreGood
10-09-2015, 10:04 PM
Does anyone know the of the last serving LibDumb MP in Scotland? It's Alistair Carmichael, in case you were wondering.

Here wally, has this guy ever been involved in telling lies or fabricating stuff? Say, a memo?

scoobydhoo1
11-09-2015, 03:42 AM
Sadly I do think Scotland is maybe 10 years away from a definite YES vote.

Even although I think Nicola sturgeon is doing a great job I still think that until the generation of people born in the 60's and onwards are in the vast majority it won't be a certain YES vote until then .

Still too many people born around the 2nd world war who for some reason still feel a loyalty to britain

stewarty27
11-09-2015, 10:50 AM
I think 2021 will be the perfect time, Scooby is right to point out the over 65s were a massive vote for No, The British state knew this and exploited it fully, The pro-union ‘Better Together’ campaign highlighted Scotland’s shared historical ties with its English, Welsh and Northern Irish neighbors. The referendum has thrown up soul-searching questions of what it means to be British. The allure of these shared historical bonds no doubt swayed the older voters to reject independence. What they never ever did was say these Bonds would alway remain after Independence, At the other end of their stratagy was project fear Pensioners being told they would lose their pension if they voted No, Prices in the shops would rise, The results also showed there was a very high No vote in regions with a large incomer population,

THIS FROM POST REFERENDUM RESEARCH,

"" The four highest No votes were in the two Northern Isles councils of Orkney (67.2%) and Shetland (63.7), together with the two co

Buc
11-09-2015, 11:06 AM
To be fair to Nevermore Stewarty he spent his early chilhood years in Aberdeen and went to school here also.

DeezAreGood
11-09-2015, 11:27 AM
Rather than wait for our old folk to die off :s maybe the SNP govt should be compiling a list of people who were not born in scotland or are not born of scottish parents, for example, and excluding them. How many thousands of English students voted No? Why give them a vote in the 1st place. Europeans are excluded from the UK (IP) Euro referendum before some britnat walloper always looking to take offence, takes it, byraway nawrat

They can also ban Chris Martin and Matt Ritchie from playing for Scotland while they're at it.

Mook1
11-09-2015, 12:06 PM
I certainly agree with the idea that anyone who disagrees with me should be exluded from voting.

Seems odd that no one has ever come up with such a thing before...

stewarty27
11-09-2015, 12:12 PM
Sorry Deez totally disagree, The referendum was for ALL living in Scotland, Start down that road and your talking Ethnic Nationalism which it truely evil, Thats the sort of thing Walter and his fellow renigade brigade w9uld gleefully feed into, The Yes movement are very much Civic Nationalists, There is a massive difference, True there are many including affluent retired English living in big houses in rural Perthshire who will always see themselves as British and thats fair enough, They have as much right as anyone to their opinion, Whether they are selfish is another matter,

stewarty27
11-09-2015, 12:21 PM
Buc I don't believe he went to school in our fair City, I know our Schools and they would never produce one so thick, Apart from me that is ;D

DeezAreGood
11-09-2015, 12:55 PM
Might have guessed that the pretendy nationalist sevco **** would be right in there, with his new therapist-approved passive-aggressive behaviour. As I said, only Brits and some colonials are allowed to vote in the Euro referendum, so someone has thought of it before, plumb. Where's gonzo, by the way, has his ip-ban been switched to his new isp XD

stewarty, europeans are being excluded from the UK referendum, no-one seems to complain. What's the difference? And no-one said boot out the white settlers ffs, calm doon :D

British Jobs For British Workers was also fine, wasn't it Gordon Brown who said that?

True Scots only to vote in the next referendum :)

Mook1
11-09-2015, 01:27 PM
Given the SNP's Humza Yousaf has said that excluding other EU citizens from voting risked entering into the rhetoric of division, I wouldn't expect them to go down this route.

DeezAreGood
11-09-2015, 01:52 PM
There has been little or no rhetoric whatsoever, if you're talking about the euro referendum. And he isn't an MP so his contribution to the debate is worthless at Westminster.

And I'll expand the criteria to employ the 5-year rule ok, so that's true scots and people living in scotland for 5 years. But no sevco fans allowed a vote.

Mook1
11-09-2015, 02:06 PM
It was him who used the word 'rhetoric', not me.

I suspect his opinion holds a bit more sway in Westminster than yours does on the debate up here, given his comments made the news.

DeezAreGood
11-09-2015, 02:14 PM
Your post doesn't make any sense, have another go. His comments didn't make any news where it matters. By the way, I'm not in any way agreeing with the tory plan so stop being a little *********, remember the therapist's advice.

Stoke 6 - 1 Liverpool XD

Mook1
11-09-2015, 02:23 PM
Have another go?

I've given my opinion & am quite happy with how I've articulated it.

I'm not interested in your calling stuff or digging up old Football results so you'll have to find someone else for that.

DeezAreGood
11-09-2015, 02:28 PM
You might be, but it doesn't make sense to me. I can probably figure it out, thing is, I agree with him that EU citizens should have a vote, so where does that leave whatever point it is you're trying to make? EU citizens are not represented in the UK, though, so can't see any division. Did the work pay for your counselling?

stewarty27
11-09-2015, 02:44 PM
The bottom line Deez if your living and paying taxes in a country you should have a say, The Scottish referendum had to be based on residency because their is no such thing as Scottish citizenship, only British, and that would have given a vote to everyone in the UK.

DeezAreGood
11-09-2015, 02:54 PM
I'm aware of the impracticalities at the moment but there's no reason why Scotland cannot have 2 electoral registers just as England, sorry, UK, does. If you want a Yes vote, ban the incomers from doon sooth. They'd all bolt back down to england, anyway :D