PDA

View Full Version : You can stick yer ronny roar

TheArchibald80
12-09-2015, 01:39 PM
Up yer erse !

sevvy too
12-09-2015, 01:43 PM
You posting from the game erchie? Sat next to torphins? :-)
Congratulations ya cod guttin basturts. :-)

RedStarTorphins
12-09-2015, 02:05 PM
Sevvy is raging!!
GIRUY ya begging c**t!
I'm in the Richard Donald enjoying hospitality - thanks for asking
I feel your pain XD XD XD
F u king hate your mhob & everything to do with your organisation.
Night

sevvy too
12-09-2015, 02:09 PM
Of course you are, and trust me, no rage from this bare, best team on the day won, as I've already stated, but its a long long way to go dolly. ;-)

DrumDandy
12-09-2015, 03:16 PM
Old man is on holiday, so got his season tickets, right behind the dugouts, it was quality, John Collins was getting a bit oh stick for his stupid comments, what a creepy looking guy he is close up, the bounce for the winner was magic, Ronnie refused to roar no matter how much we encouraged him on his way towards the tunnel, think the Dons deserved the result in the end, Considine a tadge lucky to stay on the pitch, but we had stone wall penalty turned down. Wonder how the Celtic party that their fans were singing about after their goal is going ???? fair play to them for applauding the tribute to Graeme Leggat, credit where credits due !!!

DeezAreGood
12-09-2015, 04:40 PM
great game to watch, between that and the dundee derby, I've not seen anything near it in the EPL games I've watched live, in terms of atmosphere, incidents and excitement. arrrrmahhhhhgeddddoonnnnnn

jacksgranda
13-09-2015, 01:21 AM
Let's be honest the Ronnie roar was born out of relief at a flukey ref inspired win at pittodrie last season,after that he had to keep it up or he would look an even bigger tit than he does by doing it.