PDA

View Full Version : craig thomson again.

happytim
13-09-2015, 07:35 PM
another controversial day for this muppet.

3 controversial decisions and all against celtic.

considine should have walked after giving penalty away, thems the rules although i dont agree with these rules, how can you be denying a player a goal scoring opportunity when hes about to take a penalty. different case if foul is outside the box.

next decision, celtic player booked for a simple foul in midfield, once you do that you have to book everyone else for similar. he didnt.

aberdeen player fouls celtic player after the whistle goes and his knee connects with players head, yet ref thought this was ok, was he even booked.

both penalty decisions were correct, and from celtics point of view was a stupid decision to make contact with the dons player, he should have stood his ground as the attacker was going nowhere.

the handball in the box which andy walker said was a penalty was actually a correct decision, the player never moved towards the ball and his arm was not u

Luma_Lamp_Loyal
13-09-2015, 07:47 PM
Boo fecking hoo do one Tadger ye got pumped.

RedStarTorphins
13-09-2015, 07:57 PM
Another Dhim greetin and whining.

Considine should've got a red, agreed.

Mulgrew handball was blatant pen!

Hayes was NEVER a red! Ever.

Dons pen was one. Boyata is a horrific defender. Ambroseesque

What about Lego Munching Brown who has immunity from refs to do what the f uck he likes?!
He had one over the top on Jack alone, then another 3-4 fouls after it.

To paraphrase....
Rap up ya candle lit vigil, always cheated never defeated, whingeing Dhim phanny.

Beaten fair & square.

happytim
13-09-2015, 07:58 PM
you sound like a man with little braincells loony lamp.

must have thought long an dhard before coming up with that response.

Luma_Lamp_Loyal
13-09-2015, 08:01 PM
dhard dhard you fecking *********.

DrumDandy
14-09-2015, 06:49 AM
Look you can't have Willie Collum every week !!!

Celtic had as much dodgy decisions in their favour as against in this game, which always seems to get conveniently overlooked when their players and fans are greetin about how unfair life is. Leigh Griffiths is pathetic for what he is saying in the papers, and deserves to get hammered for calling the ref a cheat.

Can Celtic not see that everyone is getting a little weary of them constantly playing the victims !!!!!

DonserAFC
14-09-2015, 06:57 AM
Letter will be written and in the post as we speak....

:star: :star:

DITA
14-09-2015, 10:00 AM
FWIW I think the thumb is right about the ref being biased.

An unbiased ref would never have sent Hayes off.

Red_Zeppelin
14-09-2015, 10:08 AM
the yahoos are comedy gold when they get a pumping XD

I'm just waiting on them tae start some guff aboot anti oirish bigotry or better still something aboot paddywhackery.....they love a bit o the auld paddywhackery XD XD XD

DITA
14-09-2015, 10:15 AM
They looked like they where up for a bit of paddywhackery at the segragation fence at full time, and the fence behind the Souther.

Ahnimals, the lot of them.

bluek
14-09-2015, 11:28 AM
The yahoo is a complete circus act when it loses. Magic :D

Wasted_Life
14-09-2015, 11:32 AM
Considine should have been sent off.

Brown should have been sent off.

For me the Mulgrew handball wasn't intentional and shouldn't have been a penalty.

Hayes red was a joke.

All IMO.

AguyIknow
14-09-2015, 12:11 PM
Agreed that Considine should have walked.
Think Mulgrew was very lucky not to concede a penalty - seen them given most days
Boyta was a penalty all day long. If I was a tim I'd be worried having spent a fortune on a haddie like him :-)
Hayes shouldn't have been a red card for that

Can't understand why tims are complaining (apart from Considine not being sent off), Aberdeen were the better team and created a raft of chances. Apart from the penalty can't think of any real goal threat from Celtic who were reduced to long rangers.

And its a brilliant result for Scottish Fitba. This league race could go all the way. Dons are better and on this showing the tims are worse. Though Hearts' initial good start seems to have come to an end

pwlp
14-09-2015, 12:57 PM
Celtic need to show some balls here. They should accept that they lost to the better team on the day. Go away, try and find out why the other team were better on the day and see if there's something they can do about it. Until they can accept that it was down to Aberdeen being better than them, not what the ref may or may not have done, then they'll continue to struggle.

Personally, I hope they continue to whinge, moan, bitch and whine like wee pussies until then end of the season! :-)

Wasted_Life
15-09-2015, 07:59 AM
Moaning and whining is what cellic do best. They will never look at themselves for the reasons they lost because as we all know.

It's never their fault.....