PDA

View Full Version : Corbyn,

stewarty27
14-09-2015, 08:04 PM
Corbyn has always championed the cause of a united and independent Ireland, even to the extent of offering the hand of friendship to those who were waging a campaign of violence in pursuit of that goal. His new shadow chancellor went further still, insisting that we should actually "honour" the IRA and its bombings for helping to bring about the peace process.
But the peaceful national movement in Scotland, which even in last year's referendum defeat attracted far wider public support than Irish unity currently does, Corbyn obviously thinks Scotland is a lesser Nation Than Ireland !! Corbyn is a Labour politican and a Unionist Labour's love British nationalism has always been intellectually indefensible, and we may just have to accept that it will continue under Corbyn.

only independence can save Scotland from indefinite Tory rule. NOT Corbyn or Labour,

DeezAreGood
14-09-2015, 08:10 PM
He won't last 6 months, the Britnats don't do democracy.

Nevermore666
14-09-2015, 09:04 PM
Stewarty and his cronies know that Corbyn is going to half the SNP vote. Ah well every cloud has a silver lining.

Rule Brittannia GSTQ.

DeezAreGood
14-09-2015, 09:07 PM
Sometimes it's best to say nothing at all. Who said that, no googling.

Nevermore666
14-09-2015, 09:17 PM
Alex Salmond when he lost the referendum? Ha ha feckin HA

DeezAreGood
14-09-2015, 09:27 PM
Na, yer favourite boy band member. I can just see Scotland voting for an IRA sympathiser, are you trying to give walloper a heart-attack

stewarty27
14-09-2015, 09:28 PM
Nevermore its painfully obvious you've No got a scooby about the political climate in Scotland just now, The fact is Corbyn will present far more problems to Scottish Labour than it will to the SNP, Having tied their colours to the neoliberal, trident, austerity mast, if the likes of Kezia Dugdale now backtracks the Scottish electorate will have her for breakfast, Civil War is already beginning within the Labour party and is sure to follow in Scotland, nobody elects a party with in- fighting, Basically Labour are now unelectable in England and in Scotland, Corbyns win is great for the SNP and Independence,

DeezAreGood
14-09-2015, 10:05 PM
hopefully walloper, the greatest liberal thinker this forum has ever seen, will be on soon to give us his original opinion.

cooo'eeee, walter, cooo'eeee

Mook1
15-09-2015, 12:28 PM
I actually think if Corbyn manages to retain his leadership for any length of time, we will see a bit of a resurgence of the Labour party in Scotland, I'm certainly a lot keener on voting for a Labour party who are veering to the left than I ever have been before & given the amount of people who have joined their party over the last few weeks & voted for him, I suspect a good few other Scots are in the same boat.

Whether he manages to undo much of the damage that has been done since Blair got in, remains to be seen. I certainly wouldn't see his victory over the weekend as a great thing for the SNP though.

stewarty27
15-09-2015, 03:49 PM
Mook it really doesn't matter how far Corbyn moves the Labour party to the left or how much his policies appeal to Scots, England will just not elect him, If one thing has happened over the last 3 years its the Scottish Electorate are far more educated than in the past, They know if Corbyn leads Labour into the next GE we will have a Tory Gov again here in Scotland, As I said in my OP

only independence can save Scotland from indefinite Tory rule. NOT Corbyn or Labour, I like the guy but middle England is where Westminster GEs are won and lost, And they will never vote Corbyn thats the reality,

AguyIknow
15-09-2015, 03:56 PM
"His new shadow chancellor went further still, insisting that we should actually "honour" the IRA and its bombings for helping to bring about the peace process."

Erm didn't HRH Elisabeth II do exactly that when she bowed to their "Patriot Dead" in Dublin. She even went so far as to address them in their native tongue :-/

Airdrieman
15-09-2015, 07:07 PM
Heard he refused to sing the anthem today, a few will be having a tantrum over that. .>:(

DeezAreGood
15-09-2015, 07:17 PM
cooo'eeee walter, i'm over here coooooo'eeeeee

pwlp
16-09-2015, 12:49 PM
Apparently this makes him a traitor, well, so say the papers, many of whom recorded royal phone calls as well as stealing the voice mails of a dead girl. ****ing hypocritical *********s.

spameater1
16-09-2015, 03:32 PM
He comes across as a man who sticks by his principles and doesn't give a toss what the media write about him.He seems to be the Labour version of Maggie Thatcher,is this why The Mail are terrified of him?

stewarty27
16-09-2015, 05:59 PM
The best quote on this came from a WW2 battle of Britain veteran, He said "I'm not offended by Corbyn not singing the national anthem, What does offend me is our politicians selling guns and arms to tyrants who then go on to kill women and children,

spameater1
16-09-2015, 09:38 PM
Bang on Stewarty,just watched Corbyn being interviewed on Stv,He's no got a face for everyone like Blair,Milliband,Clegg and Cameron,is there someone making Clones just for Capitalist big Business and churning them out.were no immune to this,we've got a company in Fife selling weapons to IS that are being used to kill oor ain Sojers.Over tae you Walloper.Cooee,Cooe(Copyright of Deez Are Good).