PDA

View Full Version : here Ed, hows aboot a politiks page?

Red_Zeppelin
15-09-2015, 09:23 PM
eh?

get a politiks page setup......that way we can get all the guff in one place, its the same auld topics that come up time efter time so its really no great loss.

in turn that leaves more space here to talk aboot topical issues affecting scottish fitba.....such as:

- Aberdeen FC being 5 points clear at the top.

- why are AFC 17 points clear o the DABS?.......thats gotta hurt XD

- is Ronny Delilah cellic minded enough tae be in charge o the yahoos and why are they in meltdoon?

that'll do for starters....ken?

AguyIknow
16-09-2015, 09:24 AM
Great call.

Ed_ScottishFitba
16-09-2015, 02:01 PM
The Typically Topical page has been there for a number of years

AguyIknow
16-09-2015, 02:20 PM
So why don't you take an executive decision and transfer the political stuff to this Topical page?

Ed_ScottishFitba
16-09-2015, 02:27 PM
because you are not running the board :-) Just because somebody asks for something does not always mean that something happens

AguyIknow
16-09-2015, 02:52 PM
One would have thought that a little constructive criticism might have been welcome Ed - especially as the board seems to be on the point of going tits up :-(

Ed_ScottishFitba
16-09-2015, 05:13 PM
I have no problems with suggestions but as I said they do not have to be implemented. The TT board has been up and running for years but people still post all things on the main board.

There has been rumours of this site demise from the day it started 13 years ago on Footymad and the previous years it was on Rivals

noahrab
16-09-2015, 05:14 PM
because you are not running the board :-) Just because somebody asks for something does not always mean that something happens

You phuckin tell him Ed.

We run the board and we'll decide what pages are called and what posts are moved. Until we have a meeting about it phuck all will happen and we've not scheduled another meeting until end of Nov.

Ed_ScottishFitba
16-09-2015, 05:23 PM
eye right. Enjoy the meeting.

IanAberdon
16-09-2015, 06:22 PM
Here Noah, just looks like you & me at this meeting then.

I have a few items proposed for the agenda, but Item 1 top o the list is:

1. LIFETIME BANS FOR ALL DAB TINKS THAT DARE TO POST HERE

All those say AYE! :D

Although from the lack of posts, looks like maist of them have banned themselves anyway! >:)

ZombieSkelper
18-09-2015, 12:36 PM
A politics page would just consist of sir walloper asking questions then arguing with himself when nobody else bothered their erse replying to his pish.

GFLower
18-09-2015, 12:41 PM
Re the last meeting. Noah found himself conducting the meeting by himself in a phone box in Dingwall. :)

AguyIknow
18-09-2015, 01:32 PM
"A politics page would just consist of sir walloper asking questions then arguing with himself when nobody else bothered their erse replying to his pish."

Erm - I think that's the point

noahrab
18-09-2015, 02:38 PM
Oh look! a DABs turned up XD

IanAberdon
18-09-2015, 04:40 PM
About f*cking time! Was beginning to think Stephen Thompson had sold the club! :D