PDA

View Full Version : What a boring day today…..just how much do you miss your footy?

Brin
10-10-2015, 05:27 PM
Second bout of Internationals and it seems like bloody ages since I last saw a game….

Thought about the Hallam FC game today but time slipped by…great gesture by their club though….anybody go?

Can't wait for the 3 games in 7 days starting at Brentford next week….bring it on!

BradfordFozzie
10-10-2015, 05:58 PM
Too right Brin why did you think I got a t.t on the other thread!!!.......bored!!!

Brin
10-10-2015, 06:38 PM
Too right Brin why did you think I got a t.t on the other thread!!!.......bored!!!

XD XD

Pocket rocket
10-10-2015, 07:36 PM
Yep I've been watching little house on prairy that's how bored I am

Casper64Frank
10-10-2015, 07:51 PM
Yep I've been watching little house on prairy that's how bored I am

Walnut Grove. Classic viewing.

Yes I am bored as well. - view external link (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HikMKdl6Rnc)

Pocket rocket
10-10-2015, 08:07 PM
Classic Casper I also watched the Waltons dungarees and banjo can't beat it

Geetarman
10-10-2015, 08:40 PM
I enjoyed Aldershot v Forest Green the other night.

Snowball
10-10-2015, 08:58 PM
Second bout of Internationals and it seems like bloody ages since I last saw a game….

Thought about the Hallam FC game today but time slipped by…great gesture by their club though….anybody go?

Can't wait for the 3 games in 7 days starting at Brentford next week….bring it on!

I went to the Hallam game as it's just a short walk down the road for me. I really enjoyed it, a tight game played at a surprisingly decent standard. Hallam equalised with a 30 yard volley after going behind early on, but ended up losing 2-1 to Hemsworth Miners Welfare, who were probably the better team overall.

There was a bumper crowd of about 350 (I think there average is about 100) & it was a great atmosphere. £2.50 a pint in the clubhouse too!

I think the national Non League Day is a great initiative, from what I've read it's well supported all over.