13-10-2015, 06:30 PM
Don't want him, we have better players now ;) XD

Come back Deano!

kentmillerman
13-10-2015, 07:10 PM
Yeah come back Deano.

Casper64Frank
13-10-2015, 07:39 PM
Met deano when we went to Plymouth Argyle for the weekend Div 2. days.
Lovely lad, wears his heart on the sleeve as far as football is concerned.

Come back deano.

Edit :
Must remember to wear my reading glasses......almost hit the complain icon instead of reply icon. lol. ;D

mellowmiller
13-10-2015, 07:43 PM
Yes come back Deano.
It would be great to return to the days when you provide real news from your contacts at the club. UTM.

kempo
13-10-2015, 07:48 PM
Too working class for me.

Rileyev2
13-10-2015, 08:02 PM
Spice Boy!!!

Lol get thisen back Deano

Brin
13-10-2015, 08:18 PM
Talking to him the other week ....he fancies coming back
Don't let him kid you ;D ;D
Come back deano

Villa are you raving mad? Brian Deane is 45 years old now….how would bringing him back help us in our quest for the Premiership? :P

CAMiller
13-10-2015, 08:27 PM
I think we need a team of Deanos. Brin has already suggested Brian Deane and I'll pick Dean Windass - any more out there to complete a Deano XI

Casper64Frank
13-10-2015, 08:30 PM
I think we need a team of Deanos. Brin has already suggested Brian Deane and I'll pick Dean Windass - any more out there to complete a Deano XI

Dean Martin ?

Dean Marney, Dean Richards, Dean Barrick.

great_fire
13-10-2015, 08:32 PM
Dixie Dean and Dean Saunders

jolly_roger
13-10-2015, 08:36 PM
Yeah bring back the Beano

CAMiller
13-10-2015, 08:37 PM
Footballers only - no Torville and Dean or Pearl and Dean XD

The team is looking very attacking minded at the moment.

just_a_goal
13-10-2015, 09:28 PM
The lad got a bin lid on the way why the chuff would he wanna waste his time on this

jolly_roger
13-10-2015, 10:01 PM
Didn't realise he was pregnant.

Zilzal
13-10-2015, 11:40 PM
Nobody said a bad thing about Deano. We all respected his devotion to the club and his continuing loyalty wherever we were playing and wherever England were playing.

If Deano finally took offence at something or someone I'm sure the person/s concerned were only bantering. You remember bantering surely! It's the thing the other site does so well and why it's thriving so magnificently.

Come back Deano and give this site its old proud standing again among Madsites. We were essential reading a few years ago unlike...well sadly unlike now. Mandy is greatly missed too. His cut and thrust were something to behold. Witty, funny and clever too, kept everyone on their toes---OR ELSE!

NeztheMiller
13-10-2015, 11:57 PM
Exactly! .... this site was buzzing when Deano was at the helm .... come back Deano! :D

Brin
14-10-2015, 12:08 AM
Exactly! .... this site was buzzing when Deano was at the helm .... come back Deano! :D

Deano for mayor... I'll propose this who will second this?

vespabri
14-10-2015, 02:39 AM
I didnt miss this site one bit for ages...but its on an upturn recently and deserves a few to return..Deano..Crash..Pod...Stormy..Stoney..Eastwo odwiteboy...Staffs...Gino...to a few.
Lets get it back to what it was say 3 years ago or more.
Last and by no means least...if anyone is abusive GET THEM BANNED...ive met some cracking blokes on here and would love the BANTER back.

hotun
14-10-2015, 08:44 AM
It's still good football forum if used correctly,and a bit of banter and fun is great but when it borders on insults and defamation you can hardly blame anyone for staying away.Gino and Dean were great for the site,will they return who knows.Responsable posting might persuade them.

kempo
14-10-2015, 09:36 AM
I have to say,I agree re the improvement in the site.

Maybe viewing the alternative site has shown the abusers how to behave on a forum

Of course they will be back so I would hope that the fringe posters will not jump on the bandwagon of abusers and bring this site down yet again.

When ( not if) they start up again then drive them out

gramiller1959
14-10-2015, 04:43 PM
Nobody said a bad thing about Deano. We all respected his devotion to the club and his continuing loyalty wherever we were playing and wherever England were playing.

If Deano finally took offence at something or someone I'm sure the person/s concerned were only bantering. You remember bantering surely! It's the thing the other site does so well and why it's thriving so magnificently.

Come back Deano and give this site its old proud standing again among Madsites. We were essential reading a few years ago unlike...well sadly unlike now. Mandy is greatly missed too. His cut and thrust were something to behold. Witty, funny and clever too, kept everyone on their toes---OR ELSE!

I don't think deano took offence to anyone, he just has a life and was sick of having to read through pages of sh!te posted from bickering kids :/

now he is to be a dad he will have other things to occupy his mind :)

but this site does miss some fa

villamiller
15-10-2015, 06:23 PM
Bump for deano