PDA

View Full Version : Stewart blasts time wasters....

Brin
16-10-2015, 10:04 AM
Tony hasn't held back apart from naming and shaming two managers who used our situation to boost their own profiles...

He said there were two managers who pestered our lives out to be interviewed and when they put it in writing to their clubs they turned round and said no thank you I want to stay here...,

Must have pissed TS off big style because he rang one of the chairmen to tell him his guy had used RUFC just to get his in the national press/media.....

jolly_roger
16-10-2015, 10:12 AM
Reminds me of a few years ago when i was working for a UK pharmacological company. I bumped into an old friend of my father who was at the time a highly regarded professor at a UK University. What i didn't know was that our light lunch together was spotted by the HR Director of the company i was working for. I was "invited" for a career chat and the lunch meeting was brought into the conversation, Anyway I thought nothing of it but mysteriously (and happily) I got a promotion and pay rise 2 weeks later, completely out of the blue. I reckon they thought I was going to jump ship.

So on the same basis I reckon that's why these time waster managers apply for jobs they have no intention of taking.

kempo
16-10-2015, 10:52 AM
Things have certainly taken a downward turn for you since then.

jolly_roger
16-10-2015, 01:01 PM
Yeah, it's hard being a pirate.

CAMiller
16-10-2015, 03:02 PM

That's where I've been going wrong, taking a little blue pill when a funny hat and a parrot on my shoulder was all I needed. Mrs CA will be pleased XD

Archiemiller
16-10-2015, 03:54 PM
Jolly Roger jump ship naah.!!!

jolly_roger
16-10-2015, 05:28 PM

That's where I've been going wrong, taking a little blue pill when a funny hat and a parrot on my shoulder was all I needed. Mrs CA will be pleased XD[/quote]

Enjoy your jolly rogering CA

And don't forget the eyepatch, your better half likes the mystery.

( or so I'm told. ;) )

Brin
16-10-2015, 06:25 PM
Reminds me of the sexual number….. 'The Pirate position'

A good rogering from behind and just as you're about to come….turn her round shoot it in her eye and I'll guarantee you she'll scream out Arggggh!