PDA

View Full Version : Neil Redfearn's reaction as Harry Toffolo joins Millers

Paul_Davis_(Millers_
19-10-2015, 03:05 PM
http://www.thestar.co.uk/news/breaking-rotherham-united-millers-sign-defender-harry-toffolo-1-7523722

jolly_roger
19-10-2015, 03:12 PM
Linky to article - view external link (http://www.thestar.co.uk/news/breaking-rotherham-united-millers-sign-defender-harry-toffolo-1-7523722)

gorky
19-10-2015, 03:36 PM
Heard he's got a sweet left foot

jolly_roger
19-10-2015, 03:39 PM
Not into toe sucking myself, but each to their own.

gorky
19-10-2015, 03:42 PM
I think he'll get us out of this sticky situation.

CAMiller
19-10-2015, 03:49 PM
Already an improvement in terms of player turnover. SE would have signed Harry Toffo and Harry Rolo but NR gets two in one XD

jolly_roger
19-10-2015, 03:52 PM
Already an improvement in terms of player turnover. SE would have signed Harry Toffo and Harry Rolo but NR gets two in one XD

Smartie

outlaw
19-10-2015, 03:53 PM

One of football's greatest clichés! Ever heard someone say that a player has a sweet right foot? Or a wand of a right foot?

CTMilller
19-10-2015, 04:14 PM

He'll have opposition forwards eating out of Palm of his hand...

great_fire
19-10-2015, 04:23 PM
Whatyever happened to toffos, used to like the ones with the mixed flavours, mint and chocolate.

millertop
19-10-2015, 04:32 PM
Whatyever happened to toffos, used to like the ones with the mixed flavours, mint and chocolate.

Bloody hell! You've set me off now, I want some Toffos!

wrinkly
19-10-2015, 04:35 PM
I've heard that he has terrible tusks, and terrible claws,
And terrible teeth in his terrible jaws.

gorky
19-10-2015, 04:37 PM

One of football's greatest clichés! Ever heard someone say that a player has a sweet right foot? Or a wand of a right foot?[/quote]

It was a pun on his. If he was a right back I would have said a 'sweet right foot'! But yeah, you're right you never hear that. All the best players must be left footed.

gramiller1959
19-10-2015, 04:40 PM
lets hope he plays tomorrow and not kept under wrappers

Brin
19-10-2015, 04:46 PM
Nice to see the Norwich connection is still in play....

Be a great coup to get Ofoe back as well....if only....

Ofoe and Andreu back in midfield....we can but hope thing is Norwich played so bad at the weekend can see Ofoe being given a run....

CAMiller
19-10-2015, 04:58 PM

Nestle stopped selling them as they were expensive to make apparently :blue: Other flavours were banana and strawberry. Yum :-) Still available on the 'black' market and an underground movement on FB to get them back. Things you learn eh!

PS Someone like this post to get me off this number XD

CAMiller
19-10-2015, 05:14 PM
Thanks Wrinkly XD

wrinkly
19-10-2015, 05:27 PM
Thanks Wrinkly XD
You're very welcome.
I did actually like the post. Informative confectionery themed posts are always a winner with me.

great_fire
19-10-2015, 05:31 PM
And bring back Top Deck shandy and lager and lime.

And come to think of it bring back the original Rolos as well with the toffee not the caramel.

Rileyev2
20-10-2015, 03:18 AM
I had some toffos not long back, the mixed flavour ones. You must still be able to get them somewhere, can't remember where I got them from, probably the little ethnic shop in Denaby near Tickhill Square, their well known for selling out of date stuff. I once picked up a pot noodle in there, it was 16 months past its best before date, the guy in the shop said "ahh don't worry they cant go off, its only noodles and a bit of dried veg lol" :s XD

braggyowl
20-10-2015, 01:36 PM
can't believe you've just signed a decent player from a Prem club and all you are doing is making daft jokes up and taking the Mick !!!!!

It's about time this thread got back on topic!

XD

dell1525
20-10-2015, 01:55 PM
can't believe you've just signed a decent player from a Prem club and all you are doing is making daft jokes up and taking the Mick !!!!!

XD

It's a sad indictment of this board when it takes an Owls fan to talk some sense Braggy.

These days sadly, most would rather make childish jokes or slag off the previous manager.

FWIW........good luck to the lad I hope we can help his career and he can help us out of a hole.

CTMilller
20-10-2015, 03:04 PM
Nice one, Braggy!

What's got a hazelnut in every bite?

.......Sqirrel S.hite!!!!

millertop
20-10-2015, 03:10 PM

XD

Not keen on topics myself ;)

CAMiller
20-10-2015, 03:14 PM
Remember, we need to be prudent with who we sign because a 46 game season is a Marathon not a Snickers XD

wrinkly
20-10-2015, 04:13 PM

XD

It's a sad indictment of this board when it takes an Owls fan to talk some sense Braggy.

These days sadly, most would rather make childish jokes or slag off the previous manager.

FWIW........good luck to the lad I hope we can help his career and he can help us out of a hole.[/quote]

Woooooooooooooooosh!

Rileyev2
20-10-2015, 05:15 PM

XD

FWIW........good luck to the lad I hope we can help his career and he can help us out of a hole.[/quote]

Rodney you 24 carat plonker...XD

LincsMiller
20-10-2015, 06:22 PM
Yeah...grow up the lot of you ...ps....Just heard he's trying to sign Toby Le'Rone to compete the triangle :P