PDA

View Full Version : For one final time

jvmiller
21-10-2015, 05:24 PM
After this I'm putting a self-imposed ban on anything Steve Evans related *********il the Leeds game) but the big man keeps on talking about the Millers. Here's what he said yesterday. - view external link (http://www.itsmillerstime.co.uk/2015/10/steve-evans-i-would-have-kept-rotherham.html)

loyalmiller
21-10-2015, 05:38 PM
I saw that interview on telly. Wasn't he talking about Leeds?
He said " people are saying if Leeds get to the premiership they'll come straight back down" which he followed by saying " that'll never happen in 10 years"

Archiemiller
21-10-2015, 07:12 PM
"Some of the top managers in british football have been in touch with me in the last 24hr" USUAL BUL**IT

myowzer
21-10-2015, 07:25 PM
I saw that interview on telly. Wasn't he talking about Leeds?
He said " people are saying if Leeds get to the premiership they'll come straight back down" which he followed by saying " that'll never happen in 10 years"

He did also say, not word for word that If leeds got the prem they wouldn't be be straight back down and that Rotherham would have not been relegated while ever he was manager

loyalmiller
21-10-2015, 07:50 PM
Yeah that rings a bell now myowzer.

Thing is whether he said it or not it will never be proved or disproved now will it..

Rileyev2
21-10-2015, 09:59 PM
Seriously, have we ever talked for so long about an ex manager in our entire history.

When Porterfield left for the Blades we weren't still talking about him at this stage.

When Ronnie went, both times, we weren't still talking about him at this stage.

Yet we talk on and on about big Steve don't we.

I'm a little surprised Froggy didn't do a match thread from Craven Cottage toneet tbh..

Brin
21-10-2015, 11:35 PM
Riley.....he's still talked about because of what he achieved in such a short space of time....legend....love or loathe him he delivered!

Rileyev2
22-10-2015, 05:09 AM
Brin I championed Steve Evans more than most on here pal.

That said he's got another job now and we have a new manager.

Time we moved on now, he'll always be part of our history but we've said and heard enough now.

frogmiller
22-10-2015, 07:36 AM
Seriously, have we ever talked for so long about an ex manager in our entire history.

When Porterfield left for the Blades we weren't still talking about him at this stage.

I'm a little surprised Froggy didn't do a match thread from Craven Cottage toneet tbh..

I don't do cottaging Rev

Brin
22-10-2015, 07:55 AM

I don't do cottaging Rev
[/quote]

Not what I've heard and you're keen to show everyone you large coq like you were doing in the corn law.....;D