PDA

View Full Version : A wee question for gersforme,

stewarty27
23-10-2015, 12:58 PM
Gers your an educated man, Riddle me this, Its well accepted the NHS in England is being privatised even the incompetent Labour party admit that, So my question is....... The Tories are taking an axe to the NHS in England, DO YOU you believe that they’re going to keep funding the NHS in Scotland when they won’t pay for their own , I don't really expect an answer as you Britnats don't do debating, ..Ain't that right Walter ?

gersforme
24-10-2015, 01:46 PM
I won't be replying to questions containing personal slurs like "Britnats", I am a British Citizen and proud of it.

Mook1
24-10-2015, 02:17 PM
Stewarty, you do realise that everyone who didn't vote Yes last year isn't a tory, don't you?

Just my opinion here but this board would make for better reading if Walter and you gave these Independence threads a phucking rest, we all get it, he thinks independence would be bad, you think it would be good.

stewarty27
24-10-2015, 02:40 PM
Proud ? A country that's exploited the world, Caused untold misery for million's, One of the developed worlds most unequal countries, At its hight Britain had 46.000 slave owners Aye including Scots too our shame, A country who deported their own Children to Australia and other colonies, A country that covers up Peadophilia by its own rich and powerful, A country that can't stop itself getting involved in other countries business or care about its own Sodjers or millions of innocent Men Women and Children who are killed or mutilated, A country that protects its corrupt greedy bankers and makes the most poor and vulnerable pay for their greed, And your Phuckin Proud to be part of that is that what your telling us ?

stewarty27
24-10-2015, 02:50 PM
Yes Mook I'm aware of the demographics of the vote,

This board has always been multi subject, anything from what scone's missus had for her tea to Why is Glasgow airport called Glasgow Airport, In fact Mook you have posted many a non fitba post yersel, And Im very surprised its just not like you to be so patronising ;D

gersforme
24-10-2015, 03:09 PM
Roll N' Sausage and a big glass of Irn Bru

Mook1
24-10-2015, 03:13 PM
I don't mind non-Fitba stuff but the constant threads started by you pair on Independence are beyond tedious now, in fairness Walter's are much worse and a lot more constant.

Apologies if I came across as patronising, I was just giving my genuine opinion.

stewarty27
25-10-2015, 01:18 AM
Aye fair point Mook will keep it at a minimum but will continue to post the truth as opposed to Walter's right wing don't give a phuck Daily Mail regurgitation,