PDA

View Full Version : What's really going on at the club?

kempo
24-10-2015, 09:19 AM
The wheels appear to be coming off.

There is the Steve Evans thing..no explanation..."nothing to do with us supporters is it?..We only provide the money.

Why does TS keep talking about the Premiership when it's clear we are heading in the opposite direction...is he just afraid to speak the truth or is he truly deluded.

Why does he seem so reluctant to seek investment?

Why do we continue with embarrassing fund raising such as car boots and a laughable plastic bus monstrosity?

Has the cash run out?

We need to get investment in or TS needs to sell up...That's the truth if we are really serious in our ambition to establish ourselves as a serious Championship club.

Poor old Redders has caught a very hot potato and I feel really sorry for him.

Add to the potato a poisoned chalice and clearly he has his work cut out.

What's the plan is all we supporters want to know...TS has an action plan so why not tell us what it is.

Talking about the Premiership is not a plan

Derbymiller
24-10-2015, 09:28 AM
really supporters provide the money? we provide a small % and you know that. The evans situation has a deeper issue on evans side, the club had to act and to be honest whatever happened smoothing it over is probably the best for both parties, already we can see evans can't stop making himself look an idiot so although he did well for us the time was about right. Redfearn needs time and seems a decent bloke however team selection yesterday was a joke, any bloke that watches match of the day could have predicted that team and formation would cause us issues. TS has done us a good job and a league 1 club with decent facilities and no debt is what we are, enjoy our time in the championship

the_idiotb_stardson
24-10-2015, 09:30 AM
I heard Ron Hull is ready to help out but got the knock back? Anyone else heard this?

Derbymiller
24-10-2015, 09:37 AM
I thought Ron Hull is already involved anyway?

shshsh22
24-10-2015, 09:56 AM
Was 1 of the original 3,dont know if he still is.

Pocket rocket
24-10-2015, 10:13 AM
I think we're in good hands we can always go back to don valley days just enjoy the ride

jolly_roger
24-10-2015, 10:19 AM
Finding our natural level, that's what's happening

Monkey46
25-10-2015, 08:59 AM
But with a bit of foresight we could really establish our selves as a championship club. Talk of prem and ground expansion totally ludicrous. UTM.

Ericsladkilnhurst
25-10-2015, 09:14 AM
Ron Hull is married to Ken Booths daughter I believe, I thought investment into Rotherham United, went through her & her husband, while her 2 brothers were the ones who caused the demise of the Millers at Millmoor, with their terms of the club playing there.

Rileyev2
25-10-2015, 09:35 AM
Lets face it, no-one has a clue whether Ron Hull is involved or not, or that he has any interest of being involved. Add to that the fact Tony Stewart may not be interested in dealing with anyone else for that matter.

I think he should double the price of season tickets, that would raise a nice few quid. After all it seems to have worked for Wednesday like a few are pointing out on this message board.

Stick the prices up Big Tone, we're all in this together.

loyalmiller
25-10-2015, 09:43 AM
Got your tin hat ready Riley ;-)

Rileyev2
25-10-2015, 09:52 AM

Loyal if you buy a Ford Mondeo, you keep it for a few years and are quite happy.

Then you start to think, I want something that performs better, faster, more powerful and something that will be the envy of others.

What do you do?

You go out and buy one but have to dig a lot deeper into the pocket as Ferrari's cost a lot more than Mondeo's.

If you can't afford a Ferrari you have to appreciate what you've got and stick with it.

No tin hat needed lol pal.

andy_miller72
25-10-2015, 09:53 AM
It's a valid point Riley, although I don't think season tickets went up that much, I thought it was match day prices that they really hammered. It's interesting that now they are doing well everyone's forgot about the issue

LincsMiller
25-10-2015, 10:41 AM

Loyal if you buy a Ford Mondeo, you keep it for a few years and are quite happy.

Then you start to think, I want something that performs better, faster, more powerful and something that will be the envy of others.

What do you do?

You go out and buy one but have to dig a lot deeper into the pocket as Ferrari's cost a lot more than Mondeo's.

If you can't afford a Ferrari you have to appreciate what you've got and stick with it.

No tin hat needed lol pal.[/quote]

Thats a hell of a quantum leap Riley, from a Mondeo to a Ferrari !!! What happened to to the Volvos, Audis, Jaguars, and Porche ????? One step at a time please :D